Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you bring in at QB during the offseason, and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I’m relieved that Stafford went to the Rams. For the past 5 years, I’ve seen multiple posters wanting him to play for the Broncos. I thought this year they might get their wish. I am not a fan of Stafford, especially behind a suspect Oline. What I really want is a quarterback that has the ability to beat opponents with his arm and/or his legs. Watson, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, and Lance all fit the bill. My hope is that one of those quarterbacks is wearing a Broncos helmet next season.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
      I’m relieved that Stafford went to the Rams. For the past 5 years, I’ve seen multiple posters wanting him to play for the Broncos. I thought this year they might get their wish. I am not a fan of Stafford, especially behind a suspect Oline. What I really want is a quarterback that has the ability to beat opponents with his arm and/or his legs. Watson, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, and Lance all fit the bill. My hope is that one of those quarterbacks is wearing a Broncos helmet next season.
      It's being reported that Denver indeed made calls to the Lions for Stafford but didn't make a good enough offer. Klis Denver made multiple proposals and Stafford himself was interested in Denver.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

      Comment


      • Looks like per reports, we offered Lock, the 9th pick, and some young offensive talent (prob a receiver).

        Thats a lot for a 33 year old QB with zero playoff wins.

        I'd MUCH rather draft Lance, Jones, and or Trask, take a chance on one of them, let Lock have a few more games and see how he shakes out. Looks like they are done with Lock though and don't even want to see.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by S037474 View Post
          Looks like per reports, we offered Lock, the 9th pick, and some young offensive talent (prob a receiver).

          Thats a lot for a 33 year old QB with zero playoff wins.

          I'd MUCH rather draft Lance, Jones, and or Trask, take a chance on one of them, let Lock have a few more games and see how he shakes out. Looks like they are done with Lock though and don't even want to see.
          That doesn't mean anything when you spent your career with a dumpster team. Coaches and GMs aren't looking at playoff wins for players that played for bad teams. They look at stats, skill, game footage. Eye test. Not saying I would have trade for Stafford what the Rams offered, but by the sound of it they had to over pay. Panthers, Broncos, Niners, and Colts all made offers. You're gonna have to overpay if you want to win a trade sweepstakes.

          Regardless now Denver will see what it will take to get Watson before settling with Wentz, Tribusky, Darnold or Ryan. Rumors are Denver would have to battle Indy for Wentz.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

          Comment


          • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

            It's being reported that Denver indeed made calls to the Lions for Stafford but didn't make a good enough offer. Klis Denver made multiple proposals and Stafford himself was interested in Denver.
            I think the Broncos dodged a bullet.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by S037474 View Post
              Looks like per reports, we offered Lock, the 9th pick, and some young offensive talent (prob a receiver).

              Thats a lot for a 33 year old QB with zero playoff wins.

              I'd MUCH rather draft Lance, Jones, and or Trask, take a chance on one of them, let Lock have a few more games and see how he shakes out. Looks like they are done with Lock though and don't even want to see.
              This just lets me know Elway lame ass is still pulling the strings....smh...damn I can't wait for him to leave....stop bringing these old ass qbs to Denver...

              Seems like the old game is not big on lock either trying to get rid of him in a trade lol....told yall lock sucks.
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by S037474 View Post
                Looks like per reports, we offered Lock, the 9th pick, and some young offensive talent (prob a receiver).

                Thats a lot for a 33 year old QB with zero playoff wins.

                I'd MUCH rather draft Lance, Jones, and or Trask, take a chance on one of them, let Lock have a few more games and see how he shakes out. Looks like they are done with Lock though and don't even want to see.
                Me too draft a rookie.
                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                  That doesn't mean anything when you spent your career with a dumpster team. Coaches and GMs aren't looking at playoff wins for players that played for bad teams. They look at stats, skill, game footage. Eye test. Not saying I would have trade for Stafford what the Rams offered, but by the sound of it they had to over pay. Panthers, Broncos, Niners, and Colts all made offers. You're gonna have to overpay if you want to win a trade sweepstakes.

                  Regardless now Denver will see what it will take to get Watson before settling with Wentz, Tribusky, Darnold or Ryan. Rumors are Denver would have to battle Indy for Wentz.
                  Wentz is not up for discussion....come on everyone knows that...they not even talking about him no more.
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                    Wentz is not up for discussion....come on everyone knows that...they not even talking about him no more.
                    I don't want him, but if Denver doesn't believe they'll be in position to get a top QB in the draft, can't get Watson, and truly don't want Lock....they might pull the trigger on Wentz, especially if those other QBs I mentioned aren't obtainable for what Paton deems reasonable.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                      I don't want him, but if Denver doesn't believe they'll be in position to get a top QB in the draft, can't get Watson, and truly don't want Lock....they might pull the trigger on Wentz, especially if those other QBs I mentioned aren't obtainable for what Paton deems reasonable.
                      They won't bc he is not for sale. The eagles not gonna take a 40 million dollar cap hit. The head coach is all in on trying to fix wentz....the owner want him thats why Pederson is gone now.
                      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                      Comment


                      • Time to think about Dak Prescott, if dallas doesn't work out a deal soon or tag him which would cost them nearly $40 million...then he will be a free agent.

                        Broncos could have him without having to trade anything which is a really big thing.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                          Time to think about Dak Prescott, if dallas doesn't work out a deal soon or tag him which would cost them nearly $40 million...then he will be a free agent.

                          Broncos could have him without having to trade anything which is a really big thing.
                          No thanks.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            Time to think about Dak Prescott, if dallas doesn't work out a deal soon or tag him which would cost them nearly $40 million...then he will be a free agent.

                            Broncos could have him without having to trade anything which is a really big thing.
                            He is someone to consider, Dak is a very good QB, and with Denver, this would be the best overall team he's had talent wise. Dallas hasn't had a good defense with Dak, Denver has a solid defense. We saw how much losing Dak effected their run game, Denver has a good run game, so Dak would improve that as well. The question with Dak is how is his ankle. Footwork can suffer from that bad an injury.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by S037474 View Post
                              Looks like per reports, we offered Lock, the 9th pick, and some young offensive talent (prob a receiver).

                              Thats a lot for a 33 year old QB with zero playoff wins.

                              I'd MUCH rather draft Lance, Jones, and or Trask, take a chance on one of them, let Lock have a few more games and see how he shakes out. Looks like they are done with Lock though and don't even want to see.
                              They needed to offer #9 and 22's 1st plus Lock.

                              You see the trend here. No team sees any Value in Lock.

                              Basically the FO told the Lions. #9 and 2 6th rounders.

                              Why even come to the table with a joke of an offer like that?

                              Comment


                              • Dak ? Maybe, we did have a QB we traded for from Dallas in the 70's in and he took the Broncos to the Super Bowl. Can it happen again ? Maybe?

                                AS far a drafting a QB in the First round, I'm all for it. With the roster we currently have the TOP Priority I believe is the QB. get one of the top guys without selling the farm.
                                PAY Players that are already here and use that # 9 pick on a QB, I like Jones at this position, give luck some competition and let the Best man win. Imagine we find a Franchise Q.B. this way?

                                This will be the season to build chemistry with a QB, and all the talent they have put together to compete in this league. Don't let them all go to waste......Draft that young gun at pick # 9.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X