Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you bring in at QB during the offseason, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The fact that Watson is willing to listen to Denver is very exciting.
    It is. Curious to see what Paton does about this. Heard that Stafford was off the table because Paton didn't want to give away draft picks. Wondering if he thinks the same when it comes to Watson.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

It is. Curious to see what Paton does about this. Heard that Stafford was off the table because Paton didn't want to give away draft picks. Wondering if he thinks the same when it comes to Watson.
      Three 1st round picks and a player or two is probably the starting point. Worth it in my opinion.
      sigpic

Comment

How disappointed are people going to be if/when Lock is the #1 guy going into the season?
        I can see that being the case. Although, I think the team would benefit from bringing in someone to compete with Lock.

I've already accepted that 2021 is going to be another losing season, mostly, because Fangio is still our coach, and, unless we pull off a miraculous trade for Watson, we're not going to contend for anything other than not being the worst team in the division, and, possibly, the conference.

​​​​​​And people continue to point to Lock only playing 18 games, but, the difference is, guys like Burrow, Herbert, Allen and Murray all showed flashes of their greatness early on while Lock had shown nothing of that sort. That's why some of us don't buy into whole he needs more time when others have shown flashes in their first 18 games.

Comment

How disappointed are people going to be if/when Lock is the #1 guy going into the season?
          Depends how he got there. If it's because the Broncos have done nothing to bring in more QB talent, the disappointment might be directed at the front office. If he beats out someone they bring in through improved play, then I bet many, like myself, will be glad he did it.

Comment

Game point Elway.

Please to God do not low ball Houston like you did to SF for Kaepernick.

You offer 3 firsts and Lock

​​​​​Or

2 Firsts Von Miller and Lock

Nothing less

Comment

• Sounds like the Raiders have a good shot to get Watson.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                Sounds like the Raiders have a good shot to get Watson.
                Please tell me your kidding

Comment

• I wish I was. They think they can Flip Carr for 2 #1s and package that with other picks to get him.

Comment

Where is this information located?
                    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

i haven't found anything from Houston or Watson, but his former teammate Kareem Jackson had tweeted that he is pitching Denver to Watson.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

i haven't found anything from Houston or Watson, but his former teammate Kareem Jackson had tweeted that he is pitching Denver to Watson.
                        Yea, im just curious on where he got this info from and if it holds any truths?
                        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Klis the Broncos beat reporter said on the radio that through Watson's camp there were 4 teams he would be willing to listen to, and Denver is one of them.

Comment

Klis the Broncos beat reporter said on the radio that through Watson's camp there were 4 teams he would be willing to listen to, and Denver is one of them.
                            Didn't he say that long time ago?

Comment

• I heard him today on the morning show saying that Watson's camp has told Denver they were 1 of 4 teams he would listen to. Don't know how long this info has been out there, but he spoke on it this morning.

Comment

• I thought he preferred Dolphins or Jets, but if we can convince him we have a great place to live, great fans, and a great organization with good young players on offense...who knows what could happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X