• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I just saw this,,,

Denver Broncos: Another Deshaun Watson connection reported

by Sayre Bedinger8h ago
    Call it a pipe-dream, call it a longshot, and throw all of the Lloyd Christmas memes at it you want: There is enough smoke out there to know there’s an actual fire when it comes to Deshaun Watson wanting a trade out of Houston and the Denver Broncos being one of his preferred possible destination?
    IF this ends up being a reality down the road.....I might just cry 😭...but good tears

Comment

I just saw this,,,

Denver Broncos: Another Deshaun Watson connection reported

by Sayre Bedinger8h ago
      Call it a pipe-dream, call it a longshot, and throw all of the Lloyd Christmas memes at it you want: There is enough smoke out there to know there’s an actual fire when it comes to Deshaun Watson wanting a trade out of Houston and the Denver Broncos being one of his preferred possible destination?

Ok, what are we looking at here? What is the connection? I only see a picture of a white couple- so they obvs aren't his parents.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• by Sayre Bedinger

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Ok, what are we looking at here? What is the connection? I only see a picture of a white couple- so they obvs aren't his parents.
        No, the two little kids are clearly talking about Watson coming here!!!

Comment

• I tried to copy and paste the article, and I tried to delete that picture, but I couldn't. But, I thought it was interesting enough, That it is still being talked about.

Trade Von, Lock, and a 4th round pick for Watson!!!!
          (Didn't Houston give away there star receiver last year for peanuts????)

Comment

I tried to copy and paste the article, and I tried to delete that picture, but I couldn't. But, I thought it was interesting enough, That it is still being talked about.

Trade Von, Lock, and a 4th round pick for Watson!!!!
            (Didn't Houston give away there star receiver last year for peanuts????)

Hey pal....what's the gist of the story? I was havin fun before but I would be interested to know the connection you mention.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              by Sayre Bedinger

Those kids certainly look happy about the possibilities

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                by Sayre Bedinger

HA! They are. They are excited to be wearing Orange and Blue with their favorite QB Watson.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                  Drew, Simmons, Chubb 1st, 2nd, 1st next year
                  Simmons is a free agent and can't be traded. Even if they tag him he can't be traded unless he signs the franchise tag first, meaning he effectively has a no trade clause. Why would Simmons want to go somewhere that Watson wants to leave so desperately?

Also Simmons has indicated he won't be too pleased if he's tagged a second time, why would he want to help the Broncos when they took away his free agency rights and are telling him they're going to choose his next team?

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

HA! They are. They are excited to be wearing Orange and Blue with their favorite QB SIemean, I mean Lynch, uh, Keenum, er, Flacco, um, Lock,.... I mean Watson.
                    There. I fixed it for ya. LOL!

Comment

• Legendary Athlete Is Canceling His Browns Season Tickets (msn.com)

So glad we dodged this bullet. Good Luck Browns

Comment

• Could you imagine if he really is not guilty of any of this stuff? It seems like he is guilty until proven innocent, instead of innocent until proven guilty?
                        Whatever they have to do, they need to do it. And then he can get back to doing what he does, he can do good for the community, and play well for his team, and move forward.

I just don't know with all the media hype, the way it got so blown out of proportion, if it really is legitimate or if it's suspect?

I hope he gets it together, and hookers that he was using get a settlement, and everybody can move forward.

(America, second chances?)

Comment

Could you imagine if he really is not guilty of any of this stuff? It seems like he is guilty until proven innocent, instead of innocent until proven guilty?
                          Whatever they have to do, they need to do it. And then he can get back to doing what he does, he can do good for the community, and play well for his team, and move forward.

I just don't know with all the media hype, the way it got so blown out of proportion, if it really is legitimate or if it's suspect?

I hope he gets it together, and hookers that he was using get a settlement, and everybody can move forward.

Grand juries in two Texas counties have not indicted Deshaun Watson on criminal complaints. What remains are twenty-two civil lawsuits where standards for awarding compensatory and punitive damages are different than in a criminal proceeding. It remains to be seen when these matters will be heard and if they will be together or separate. When they go to court, plaintiffs will present testimony and evidence which the defendant will rebutt. This will take time.

Second chances for pro football players seem to depend on the individual circumstances: Ray Rice; Mike Vick; Plaxico Burress; Colin Kaepernick; et al.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 03-28-2022, 06:05 AM.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Grand juries in two Texas counties have not indicted Deshaun Watson on criminal complaints. What remains are twenty-two civil lawsuits where standards for awarding compensatory and punitive damages are different than in a criminal proceeding. It remains to be seen when these matters will be heard and if they will be together or separate. When they go to court, plaintiffs will present testimony and evidence which the defendant will rebutt. This will take time.

Second chances for pro football players seem to depend on the individual circumstances: Mike Vick; Plaxico Burress; Colin Kaepernick; et al.
                            It will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

Could you imagine if he really is not guilty of any of this stuff? It seems like he is guilty until proven innocent, instead of innocent until proven guilty?

Looks like you have already moved forward. But just as something for you to consider.

What if the 40+ women (that we know of) were not “hookers he was using” and are telling the truth about his actions. I’m guessing they would like to move forward from the trauma too.

The alleged victims should be given the same level of credibility as the alleged sexual predator IMO. That shouldn’t be so difficult just because they don’t score TDs on Sundays.

So glad the Broncos avoided this headache. Browns organization and fans can have him.
                              Last edited by FR Tim; 03-28-2022, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Looks like you have already moved forward. But just as something for you to consider.

What if the 40+ women (that we know of) were not “hookers he was using” and are telling the truth about his actions. I’m guessing they would like to move forward from the trauma too.

The alleged victims should be given the same level of credibility as the alleged sexual predator IMO. That shouldn’t be so difficult just because they don’t score TDs on Sundays.

So glad the Broncos avoided this headache. Browns organization and fans can have him.
                                It's just better when these things play out in court, instead of in the media.

And he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

He said that none of this stuff happened?

He was paying for some sort of service from these people????

Comment

Working...
                                X