Jimmy Garopplol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Garopplol

Ok Denver Broncos Country What about Trading for Jimmy G?

No. They should be looking to build a championship team, there's no point in getting a QB who can't stay healthy and isn't that big of an upgrade. Stick with Lock, add a veteran backup (Jacoby Brissett) who can come in and play at a reasonable level if needed, if the team turns out to be okay.

Either Lock improves and Denver has their QB, or he stays where he is and Denver probably ends up with a decent chance at drafting Howell, Slovis or Rattler next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      No. They should be looking to build a championship team, there's no point in getting a QB who can't stay healthy and isn't that big of an upgrade. Stick with Lock, add a veteran backup (Jacoby Brissett) who can come in and play at a reasonable level if needed, if the team turns out to be okay.

Either Lock improves and Denver has their QB, or he stays where he is and Denver probably ends up with a decent chance at drafting Howell, Slovis or Rattler next spring.
      Unless we can get Watson probably we can stick with Lock and see what improvement he can show. I like the idea of Brissett as a vet, if price is ok.

I'm not convinced about the 1a tier of QBs in this draft.

if we suck again we can also consider Matt Corral next year.

Comment

Nope, ........

Comment

I don't understand why so many mediocre QB's are brought up as possible options. We need an elite franchise QB, not backups being pushed as starters.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            I don't understand why so many mediocre QB's are brought up as possible options. We need an elite franchise QB, not backups being pushed as starters.
            Ok call Jimmy G Medicore however he did just have his team in the Superbowl what 2 Years ago ? 28-7 When Starting for SF and When Not Starting SF was 7-28 so ok to your thoughts on this one to each their own.

Comment

No no hell no
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

If Jimmy G was good enough, why are the Pats not interested? They need a QB and know him better than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  If Jimmy G was good enough, why are the Pats not interested? They need a QB and know him better than anyone else.
                  That's a good question. In fact neither of the teams he's played for are interested in him being their starting QB. That's a red flag. The injuries also don't help.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Ok call Jimmy G Medicore however he did just have his team in the Superbowl what 2 Years ago ? 28-7 When Starting for SF and When Not Starting SF was 7-28 so ok to your thoughts on this one to each their own.
                    You really think that was Garappolo? That was their running game and defense that got them to the Super Bowl.

Comment

We need the real deal and instead you want us to have this:

Comment

No thank you.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Jimmy Garopplol

The fact that you couldn't spell his name without laughing out loud speaks volumes...

Comment

Working...
                          X