Noah Fant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Fant

Do you think Noah Fant will have a Breakout Type Of Year Like A Rob G. Or A Travis K.?
    Last edited by DENVERSB50CHAMP; 02-05-2021, 12:23 PM.

Fant played in 15 games in 2020 and 16 in 2019. i don't see how health is an issue when he has missed 1 game so far through his career. he was just raw and is taking some time to develop
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      Fant played in 15 games in 2020 and 16 in 2019. i don't see how health is an issue when he has missed 1 game so far through his career. he was just raw and is taking some time to develop
      Which for a tight end they need time to develop. NFL tight ends need to do so much work, rookie and second year tight ends are bound to struggle. Yes Robert Tonyan Jr has been a beast, but he has Rodgers throwing him the ball. Offensive weapons have an easier development when playing with elite veterans. Look at how Julius Thomas looked with Peyton but did career vanished when he didn't have Peyton throwing him the ball.

No this isn't a shot at Lock before anyone says it. I'm saying it's easy for young players to look good with veteran elite QBs. So let's not compare Fant to someone like Tonyan rn or Kelce in the future.

Fant looks really good eye test wise.

sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/player...1095/noah-fant

Comment

He played hurt all year. He still looked good but he was in and out of games and hobbled by his ankle since week 4. It was pretty obvious to me. So being healthy coupled with another year of growth and hopefully being targeted more. So often they got him going early and never went back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tdeng88 View Post
            He played hurt all year. He still looked good but he was in and out of games and hobbled by his ankle since week 4. It was pretty obvious to me. So being healthy coupled with another year of growth and hopefully being targeted more. So often they got him going early and never went back to him.
            Noah Fant is a huge weapon in Denver's offense. He has improved, route running, catching, blocking, and I would agree even playing hurt most of the year. Elway gets criticized alot but this was a very good draft choice. I just hope Denver can utilize him even more because he may not be Kelce, or Kittle but Fant is a lot to deal with for a defense if Denver gets the ball to him.

Comment

I think the World Of Noah Fant. I think he can become an ELITE TE and I hope to see him make that Big leap this year. I do hope to see him be come unstoppable such as a Travis Kelce and I really do think that he can be and I hope it will happen this Year. I also expect Jerry Jeduy to also make a Big Time Splash in 2021 also. This offense can be Special.

Comment

That's a tough position, for sure. Those TE's take some huge hits. I think Fant could be exceptional with a good offensive coordinator and better QB performance. I certainly wouldn't criticize him for injury. Heck, Jake Butt's still on the team, and I don't think that guy has played 16 games in 3 seasons. For the life of me I can't figure out why he's still on the team.

Comment

Why are we talking about Fant in this forum? Perhaps I missed something, is there talk of trading him?

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
                    Why are we talking about Fant in this forum? Perhaps I missed something, is there talk of trading him?
                    No I just wanted to talk about other Cool Players Like Noah Fant TE Position. I cannot wait for his Break Out Year to be the Best TE in the game and I feel that he is Close Maybe and Hopefully this will be his YEAR !! Plus I did not want to talk about Quarterbacks LOL.

Comment

there has been talk about fant as a piece in a trade but thats been minimal
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

No one has mentioned this, but what if we get thrown a huge curveball on draft day and instead of taking a CB, LB, or QB we end up with Kyle Pitts at #9. Pitts and Fant in a two-TE set with Sutton, Jeudy, and Hamler?

Comment

Originally posted by Koopakidd View Post
                          No one has mentioned this, but what if we get thrown a huge curveball on draft day and instead of taking a CB, LB, or QB we end up with Kyle Pitts at #9. Pitts and Fant in a two-TE set with Sutton, Jeudy, and Hamler?
                          Trouble is Shurmur prefers his 3-wide plays, and those 2-TE plays are relatively rare. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. It'd sure help Lock do his job better.

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Trouble is Shurmur prefers his 3-wide plays, and those 2-TE plays are relatively rare. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. It'd sure help Lock do his job better.
                            I've been pining for 2WR/2TE/1RB sets for what feels like forever. We have Albert O to line up on the other side of Fant. I want to see Sutton/Fant-Albert O\Jeudy with whoever in the backfield as the single RB.
                            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by Koopakidd View Post
                              Oh man I would Super Dig to have Pitts he is going to be Lights Out !!

Comment

Working...
                              X