lavonte david

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lavonte david

i was hoping hed be a target in the offseason already but after seeing him defend kelce...yeah id like to target him.

anyone else agree?
    Glen Haven Fire

Sign David... or go for a rangy, athletic LB in the draft like Parsons, JOK, or Collins

Comment

I honestly think after this game, if Tom Brady doesn't hang it up(which is most likely), I could see him taking a home team discount to keep team intact and be favorites next year.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

I would agree we should pull a book out the chiefs play book and try to bring in David. Just like the chiefs got there rt after how he blocked Miller. We should get a ilb cause he can cover kelse super well
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

ugh on a side note i wanted us to draft devin white when he came out
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Devin White was great too, his speed was evident in the middle of that defense all night.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              Devin White was great too, his speed was evident in the middle of that defense all night.
              SAdily White is not a FA and the Bucs move from him they better be getting an amazing deal cause he is gonna be one of the up and coming Star lbers out there.\

Kelce still had 9+ catches for over 100 yards.

lucky for us Kelce is still 31 and probably has 4 years in the nfl at best for him. it will be interesting to see how Mahomes reacts to not having his best security blanket.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I wanted him in the draft a while back, but we selected Brock Osweiler over David! We could’ve had our Kelci shutdown LB... oh well, at least Brock helped us win a SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

SAdily White is not a FA and the Bucs move from him they better be getting an amazing deal cause he is gonna be one of the up and coming Star lbers out there.\

Kelce still had 9+ catches for over 100 yards.

lucky for us Kelce is still 31 and probably has 4 years in the nfl at best for him. it will be interesting to see how Mahomes reacts to not having his best security blanket.
                  My bad, wasn’t necessarily talking about White for our team— more just commenting that to note how a terrific athlete like him with great instincts and processing would be that impactful for our defense

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    ugh on a side note i wanted us to draft devin white when he came out
                    Heh, you're not the only one:

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                    Yeah. I understand what you are saying. I don't see anyone as a 'can't miss' kind of guy at #10. I just see a small group of guys that I think would be worth the risk of taking at that spot. I have White as the best of that group.
                    Draft picks are a crap shoot but Denver looks like a great place for him.
                    Well, crap. After that speed in the 40 at the combine I'm worried that he won't be there at #10. And it's not like I've got a draft crush on the guy. I just thought he'd be good value at our pick.
                    in a closed thread
                    I still haven't seen anything really pop out from any of the QB's that gets me excited about spending the #10 pick on one of them though. I still like Devin White at that spot.

Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Heh, you're not the only one:

in a closed thread
                      I still haven't seen anything really pop out from any of the QB's that gets me excited about spending the #10 pick on one of them though. I still like Devin White at that spot.
                      I was very high on him too...I liked Bush a lot too. Not as much as I did White. I hope Fant proves he was worth trade down because it isn't looking like Lock was...
                      New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post

I was very high on him too...I liked Bush a lot too. Not as much as I did White. I hope Fant proves he was worth trade down because it isn't looking like Lock was...
                        Well, there was a small group of players that I thought might be worth the 10th pick overall. I don't remember who all of them were but I do remember that I thought Devin White was one of them. As I recall I also thought Devin Bush could be worth #10 as well. But we ended up trading down and PITT selected Devin Bush with what was our pick, and I also considered trading down as a legitimate move with who was available. So I can't really complain about it.

*Upon Edit: I really did not want Lock at #10. I think I mentioned more than once that he didn't look like anything special. I actually wanted Haskins over Lock if it came down to those two guys.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Working...
                        X