NFL FA 2021: Ranking The Top 50....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL FA 2021: Ranking The Top 50....

NFL free agency 2021: Ranking the top 50 free agents, best players by position (msn.com)

Here's the top 20 to help a little:

1, Dak Prescott
    2. Chris Godwin
    3. Allen Robinson
    4. Shaq Barrett
    5. Justin Simons
    6. Trent Williams
    7. Aaron Jones
    8. Anthony Harris
    9. Kenny Golladay
    10. Leonard Williams
    11. Hunter Henry
    12. JuJu Smith-Schuster
    13. Will Fuller
    14. Lavonte David
    15. Richard Sherman
    16. Marcus Williams
    17. Brandon Scherff
    18. Corey Davis
    19. Melvin Ingram
    20. Corey Linsley

I know, just one of many "top" lists now and to come. But it does show a load of talent out there. Any of them you'd like to see The Broncos reach out to?

I for one would love to see a David type in our LB group, or what the heck, Shaq attack. Good WRs, good Oliners, good pretty much everywhere in this 50. Some will cost far too much, but nice package so far.

Another thing to look at are teams with cap trouble. Might be able to pick some good players from those teams if their contracts save the team cap space if they let them go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post
      Another thing to look at are teams with cap trouble. Might be able to pick some good players from those teams if their contracts save the team cap space if they let them go elsewhere.
      True that....the question than becomes, how much do they want, and how many teams want them? Some of those names are going to ask for a pretty penny so to speak, and deserve pretty lucrative deals. I have been on this LB rant of late, though I've always been big on that unit....and what Tampa put together this year was amazing!! That group of four were O killers, along with their entire D unit. David would be one of my first choices, but how good would Shaq look, back in Orange & Blue!! I guess it depends on what do we need more, an in your face, field general middle guy, or an outside pass rusher.

But that list does include several players I would love. I wish we could make a QB deal soon (though it may not happen), so that we could assess the landscape once the trade smoke cleared. If we gave up some O, we could easily replace with one of those WRs for example. If it was D, There are nice options potentially available. Same goes for most individual positions in fact.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mil...ue-the-broncos
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

In the past I have seen the top FA list change drastically just before NFL wide open free agency starts as teams sign their own guys or tag them.

This may be the one year where the reduced salary cap ends up putting more players added into the list than players removed from the list.
          Lets Ride!

Comment

Another place for the Broncos to tap into are those Houston Texans. The insane patients have taken charge of the asylum there, and it's likely a good place to get a great deal....and I'm not just talking Watson.

Comment

Another place for the Broncos to tap into are those Houston Texans. The insane patients have taken charge of the asylum there, and it's likely a good place to get a great deal....and I'm not just talking Watson.
              Makes sense. Most GMs are smart. So if you discover a messy situation, you see what deals you can make, given the recent track record. Like when someone in fantasy asks you for a trade that seems very one-sided, in your behalf. Sign up quickly, because those opportunities are rare at this level.

Comment

I think we should pick up 2 starting level quality corners. Maybe not top tier guys like Sherman, but there were a few I saw on a list that I thought would be intriguing. Bottom line we were decimated with injuries to the secondary the past couple years. Hope we can nab a couple quality free agents and add a couple more via draft so we can stay solid at the position down the stretch.
                A book I wrote

Comment

Working...
                X