No announcement yet.

Corner Back with the # 9 Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing Farley a lot in mock drafts, but also Parsons (my choice). As everyone seems on board with, we will need at very least 2 or more Dbacks this offseason. Outside of the QB situation, I see a need to replenish our D in '21.

Comment

I would be thrilled with either Farley or Surtain. Personally I would give an edge to Farley.

I also like the possibility of Parsons if his knucklehead behavior is found to be isolated. But would almost as happy with Cox from LSU. Especially if he is coming with Farley. Guessing Fangio could make that work.

If the Broncos have #9 come draft day, a CB would certainly seem to be the odds on favorite pick. But I could also see some vet CB additions in free agency that could change that line of reasoning.

Comment

I would prefer Caleb Farley, but I would be fine with Surtain. I believe we need to get one of the top cornerbacks.

I also wouldn't mind Sewell if he somehow dropped to us but that's unlikely.

I've kinda cooled on Parsons. I wouldn't be upset if we took him, but I don't want him over Farley or Surtain.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
          I would be thrilled with either Farley or Surtain. Personally I would give an edge to Farley.

I also like the possibility of Parsons if his knucklehead behavior is found to be isolated. But would almost as happy with Cox from LSU. Especially if he is coming with Farley. Guessing Fangio could make that work.

If the Broncos have #9 come draft day, a CB would certainly seem to be the odds on favorite pick. But I could also see some vet CB additions in free agency that could change that line of reasoning.
          Farley in the 1st and Cox in the 2nd would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X