Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kick the tires on bringing Malik Jackson back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick the tires on bringing Malik Jackson back?

Reports he is gonna be let go by Philly. I wouldn’t mind bringing him back in to help the DL out!

nah he has dropped of I would pass. his age is definitely catching up to him
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Dremont Jones quietly had a great season last year as a rotational piece. It’s time for him to step into the lead part of that rotation while either Agim or Williams fills his old role. Either one of Harris or Casey will be back to fill the other starting spot and Purcell will be back to shore up our NT spot.

I think I’ll pass on Jackson.

Comment

Hmm. Interesting. Just did a quick check and he was injured in 2019, played one game, then done. His record is showing 15 games played in 2020. Is that true? His sack numbers don't look great, but there's more to it than that, and a lot might depend on who's around him. If they keep Miller and he's healthy, maybe he's worth a look, if the price is right?

Comment

I do not like how his starts and snaps (and pay!) drastically increased but his production only marginally increased.

Dunno what happened to him in Jax and Philly but unless we get a bargain of a deal I am not interested.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
          X