Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncolee
    replied
    The Broncos might be hamstrung by the ownership situation.

Maybe they have to be very judicious about who gets a big money contract.

Hopefully it all gets worked out so that good players can stick around.
    Last edited by broncolee; 03-07-2021, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DiveInstructor
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i think he may get Franchised again cause it may be cheaper then what he would get on the open market and stuff. i expect him to be a bronco 1 way or another.
    Yeeh, but it isn't much cheaper. And, maybe what they would pay now on a contract will be less than next year when the have to sign or let him go out on the market? If he has another good year, salaries will likely only go up, and next year what he can get may be another million or two a year. That would easily negate the savings now.

Elway seems to be too much the car salesman sometimes. Not sure how much Paton has a say in this, or any other player business transaction. Many of us, myself included, have relaxed our opinions of how much authority Paton has, when early talk was both Elway and Coach Grandpa would be a part of a three headed decision making process.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    i think he may get Franchised again cause it may be cheaper then what he would get on the open market and stuff. i expect him to be a bronco 1 way or another.

Leave a comment:

• DiveInstructor
    replied
    Sign him and pay him. He's proven his worth while playing for the Broncos. What the heck is the concern?

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I think they will get something done.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
    https://twitter.com/siriusxmnfl/stat...127068681?s=21

Sounds like he wants to be back so I think they hammer something out.
    Yessssss !! Music To My Ears !!

Leave a comment:

• teetdogs
    replied
    https://twitter.com/siriusxmnfl/stat...127068681?s=21

Sounds like he wants to be back so I think they hammer something out.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    started a topic Justin Simmons

Justin Simmons

I want Denver to Keep Justin Simmons and I hope that they can Hammer Out a Deal. Do you all think Denver will be able to Sign J.S or Do you all think J.S. will be Franchised Tagged again or the Unthinkable Do You all think they let him go via Free Agency?
Working...
X