Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Week To Go.....Who Is Rising/Falling During This Last 7 Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    I'm reading and hearing a lot of conflicting reports about Parsons.

There's talk that some teams have lowered him on their board or took him off.

I live near Philly and listen to the sports stations, and today, former Raiders and Eagles fullback John Ritchie said he coached Parsons in a football camp when Parsons was a senior in high school and he said Parsons was being difficult in regards to following instructions and was trying to do what he wanted.

Now, of course he could have matured, but given the incidents that occurred during his time at Penn State, I think there is serious concerns about how he's going to be once he's in the NFL.

Again, I don't know but I really hope the Broncos did their homework if they are thinking about taking Parsons.
    Good to know....

Comment

I live near Philly and listen to the sports stations, and today, former Raiders and Eagles fullback John Ritchie said he coached Parsons in a football camp when Parsons was a senior in high school and he said Parsons was being difficult in regards to following instructions and was trying to do what he wanted.

Now, of course he could have matured, but given the incidents that occurred during his time at Penn State, I think there is serious concerns about how he's going to be once he's in the NFL.

Again, I don't know but I really hope the Broncos did their homework if they are thinking about taking Parsons.
      Understand you so much better now.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I am sorry to ask this, but I am currently a bit hungry and saw your location......

Are Philly Cheesesteaks the best??

What about Philadelphia Cream Cheese?

I am now officially drooling!!!

Comment

in regards to parsons....

i think taking davis would be so much safer. it just really bothered me when bucky brooks (whos either related or a family friend...i forget) came out and said that parsons was extremely immature. Parsons said that hes matured since then but who knows. do we want to take that risk?

i see davis as being as talented physically without the potential red flags.
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Understand you so much better now.
            You're not the first one to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I am sorry to ask this, but I am currently a bit hungry and saw your location......

Are Philly Cheesesteaks the best??

What about Philadelphia Cream Cheese?

I am now officially drooling!!!
              Honestly, I think the cheese steaks that get the most hype (Pat's and Geno's) are overrated. They can be really soggy and I don't like cheese whiz. I prefer mozzarella or provolone.

Some of the local pizza shops have good cheese steaks.

Philly cream cheese is pretty good.

The soft pretzels are really good.

I live about an hour outside of Philly, so I don't go into the city much. I haven't been to the city since 2017.

Comment

Honestly, I think the cheese steaks that get the most hype (Pat's and Geno's) are overrated. They can be really soggy and I don't like cheese whiz. I prefer mozzarella or provolone.

Some of the local pizza shops have good cheese steaks.

Philly cream cheese is pretty good.

The soft pretzels are really good.

I live about an hour outside of Philly, so I don't go into the city much. I haven't been to the city since 2017.
                You get an A+ for even trying to answer my stupid questions!!

Comment

You get an A+ for even trying to answer my stupid questions!!
                  Well, I'm done work for the day.... I'm taking off work the next couple days for the draft, as I always do, so, I have some free time until tomorrow night.

Comment

Outside of the first 2 picks, if I was to name a player that is almost a lock, it would be Najee Harris going to The Steelers. Their run game was awful last year, and Conner is gone. Harris could revitalize this O, but as long as Ben is the starter, they will not achieve their potential.

Comment

Outside of the first 2 picks, if I was to name a player that is almost a lock, it would be Najee Harris going to The Steelers. Their run game was awful last year, and Conner is gone. Harris could revitalize this O, but as long as Ben is the starter, they will not achieve their potential.
                      Really? I think they go defense, either CB or ILB. I think they’ll be comfortable getting a RB in round 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Really? I think they go defense, either CB or ILB. I think they’ll be comfortable getting a RB in round 2 or 3.
                        We'll have to watch this. I really believe they need to step up their run game in a hurry.

Comment

With Bridgewater in tow, could we be trading down and still pick up JC Horn or Davis. This is a 17 game season now and we better appreciate that runners and receivers last longer than tacklers. We need tackling machines. A safety/backer who can handle Kelce or Kittle, right?

Comment

I read many of the right sources. Got some right so far....

Waddle continuing to rise (6) , Collins going higher than expected (16),Harris going to The Steelers. Some guys have dropped a little, but they will make excellent 2nd rounders! I thought one or two more OTs would be off the board. Could be good for us!

Comment

Working...
                            X