No announcement yet.

Broncos take ___ at ___

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any player is going to have their strengths and weaknesses. Especially as they start dropping into later rds.

And we all have our own acceptance of what traits we are willing the emphasize or overlook. From a top 10 pick to a end of the draft Mr Irrelevant pick.

I would be thrilled to see any of Harris, Entienne or Williams added early. Just not seeing it. And just guessing but I have a feeling Gordon, Freeman and most rookies would equally benefit from a team that blocks really well.

Hoping the Broncos become that team.

Comment

#14 Broncos select LB Micah Parsons (Minn sends pick 90 to move up and take OT Slater)
      #27 Broncos select S Trevon Moehrig (Denver sends a 40 and 71 to move up)
      #90 Broncos select OT Spencer Brown
      #114 Broncos select OT Josh Ball
      #152 Broncos select RB Rhamondre Stevenson

Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

So here's my take.......I really don't think Paton will draft Parsons. I watched a video of his and he specifically spoke about high character......That is not Parsons. He also talked about offensive and defensive lines.......and he also spoke about accumulating draft picks for more darts.

So, I feel Paton will draft Sewel or Slater if they are there, or trade back. Nothing else. To answer the thread, I'll say Slater @ 9

Comment

If Patriots trade up and snatch Lance then we trade back and take Mond at 14.

Comment

Fields at #9. I can't see us trading up but think it likely that Fields will still be there at #9. If he is, I can't see us turning him down.

Comment

Originally posted by welderhead View Post
              If Patriots trade up and snatch Lance then we trade back and take Mond at 14.
              Is Mond a first round talent?

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Is Mond a first round talent?
                Wrong thread. This belongs in the “ I’d be pissed if the Broncos pick _______ in the first round.”

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Wrong thread. This belongs in the “ I’d be pissed if the Broncos pick _______ in the first round.”
                  Haha. I already made my prediction immediately before this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    Fields at #9. I can't see us trading up but think it likely that Fields will still be there at #9. If he is, I can't see us turning him down.
                    Two "can't see's" equal two "I was wrong".
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Two "can't see's" equal two "I was wrong".
                      I expressed myself incredibly badly and was wrong anyway.

Comment

Sorry guys, were all big losers, nobody won hahah

Comment

OK, I'm going to go with Patrick Surtain at #9. Final answer.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Working...
                          X