Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We Can Hold Off....Who Would You Consider: Mills, Mond or Trask (Or Another)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If We Can Hold Off....Who Would You Consider: Mills, Mond or Trask (Or Another)?

If we bi pass the tier 1 QBs and use our first pick or 2 on BPA/Need/Non QB, does one of the tier 2 QBs interest you? I don't mind going that route, because it gives Lock some competition, while allowing us to take care of some high end non QB needs. I do not like missing out on non QB top level talent if we don't have to.

none if the first pick isnt qb. even if we trade down i want an infusion of talent everywhere else.
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

100% agree... even if there's a tier 2 QB who turns out to be a decent back up/journeyman we need a vet for that role.

Comment

I think the Broncos need to consider a QB in the 4th round. It would be great to get Davis Mills in the 4th but he is trending up and most likely won't be available in the 4th. Trask would also be good in the 4th ... not sure about Mond?
        OTOH, what I also like is a trade down in the 1st to pick up at least another 3rd but hopefully another 2nd +? with that they could move the priority of a QB to the one of the 2nd's and still be able to get a quality OT or ILB ... what I like about trading back is the extra picks gives more flexibility between the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd take any of them but Trask would be my first choice. Not much to lose by getting one of these in the 4th or later.

Comment

I'd go with Mond, Trask and Mills in that order. If we wait until day to get a QB, then who is left of the first followed by Buechele or Book. to comp with Rypien.

Comment

Jamie Newman absolutely interests me. He’s not as fast but there are a lot of similarities with Justin Fields that I see. And much like I believe Fields needs a year to learn from the sidelines, I think Newman would benefit greatly from it as well. He’s got a big arm and solid speed, he just needs some work on the mental part of the game but 16 starts in college will do that for any prospect.

Comment

Working...
              X