Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ilb

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ilb

    I feel we either need to go one of 3 ways technicall for it. Micah PArsons with our first maybe trading down depending if he drops. Zaven Collins after a trade down. or Jamin Davis in the second. i feel we need to get one of these 3 guys. i love the upside and athletic ability they bring to. right now i really high on Jamin Davis. he is fast big has alll the tools you look for at MLB. has played the position well in the SEC for a year or 2. right now i think the best thing to do for us would be Pick up Fields in the first and Davis in the second. if we do that we get an A+ draft.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I feel we either need to go one of 3 ways technicall for it. Micah PArsons with our first maybe trading down depending if he drops. Zaven Collins after a trade down. or Jamin Davis in the second. i feel we need to get one of these 3 guys. i love the upside and athletic ability they bring to. right now i really high on Jamin Davis. he is fast big has alll the tools you look for at MLB. has played the position well in the SEC for a year or 2. right now i think the best thing to do for us would be Pick up Fields in the first and Davis in the second. if we do that we get an A+ draft.
    Please define llb.
    Utah Bronco Freak

    Comment


    • #3
      If they want Parsons, it would be best to draft him at 9. Many rate him as the best defensive player and the Giants would be a threat to take him.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

      Comment


      • #4
        Something about Collins is calling to me.

        In terms of what I have seen and herd I like Cox myself.

        Go with Atwater who likes Bolton but not sure if that is the kind of LB we need. He does maybe have potential to be next Al Wilson from what Atwater says,
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Something about Collins is calling to me.

          In terms of what I have seen and herd I like Cox myself.

          Go with Atwater who likes Bolton but not sure if that is the kind of LB we need. He does maybe have potential to be next Al Wilson from what Atwater says,
          either get both collins and cox or something like

          collins
          grant
          divine deablo

          the pick up derrick barnes in later rounds
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • #6
            I would love to see Cox drafted by the Broncos. Definitely one of my LB favorites.

            Kind of surprised that Dylan Moses doesn’t get more attention as a mid round pick. Young man does nothing but make plays for a powerhouse team.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd almost rather Parsons over a QB. I like Jamin Davis' tape as well. We have to get the ILB position right. It's been a tragedy for the last 5 years.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                I would love to see Cox drafted by the Broncos. Definitely one of my LB favorites.

                Kind of surprised that Dylan Moses doesn’t get more attention as a mid round pick. Young man does nothing but make plays for a powerhouse team.
                Moses has had a rough go of it with injuries and doesn’t look quite as explosive as he was prior to the injuries. I still think he’d be a solid mid round guy

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have trust in Paton to address needs. ILB/somebody to cover TE's/big playmaker with speed type guy is needed. Nobody is perfect but several guys listed here look capable of at least some of those qualities. Injuries are an issue. It can help you get tremendous value lower than you should of or never realized talent because they never stay healthy. Hopefully Denver chooses wisely.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                    I would love to see Cox drafted by the Broncos. Definitely one of my LB favorites.

                    Kind of surprised that Dylan Moses doesn’t get more attention as a mid round pick. Young man does nothing but make plays for a powerhouse team.
                    I have some people I know that are calling Moses as a first round talent and probably the biggest steal of This draft so he is some one to keep an eye on.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Moses has gone under the radar due to the rising stock of guys like Jamin Davis and Zaven Collins.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am hoping with the Bridgewater deal that the focus is truly on going to get Micah Parsons. Best defensive player in the draft and this teams needs a stud in the middle of the field to run that Fangio defense. Look at what Devin White meant to the Bucs. Parsons can be the same
                        Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                          Please define llb.
                          A Linebacker who generally plays between the Tackles and off of the LOS? In the short to intermediate middle of the Defense? Typically only rushes the passer through the interior gaps of the Offensive Line? Rarely confused for a DE?
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            I would love to see Cox drafted by the Broncos. Definitely one of my LB favorites.

                            Kind of surprised that Dylan Moses doesn’t get more attention as a mid round pick. Young man does nothing but make plays for a powerhouse team.
                            I am hoping for Jabril Cox in the 2nd now.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

                              I am hoping for Jabril Cox in the 2nd now.
                              I would be thrilled. But I’m really easy to please. I could also be happy with Eichenberg or Williams. Or any one of a dozen others. With suitable “ back up choices” for every position in several rds.

                              I love the draft. It was s my yearly humbling on little I really know even when I am certain I have the answers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X