Bronco's just got Bridgewater.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Totally Agree we obviously did not learn from the Kyle Orton fiasco nor the Joe Flacco run now way now lets go screw it up again for yet another year and bring in Teddy aka Kyle 2.0 Dirtball Bridgewater unreal man unreal.
    As a back-up. Orton and Flacco were starters.

Comment

Only thing this really changes is that Lock may now be available for trade during the draft. Would have been hard to deal him without an option already in place.
      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
        Only thing this really changes is that Lock may now be available for trade during the draft. Would have been hard to deal him without an option already in place.
        trade lock and a mid round pick next year to the lions for #7?

Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I would hope that they go with ILB Micah Parsons with the 9th overall pick. We don't need any QB Controversies. We have had an issue with Covering TE's ever since we lost Trevathian. Give Lock some more time and bring in a Beast at LB. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Medicrocsy is not a word. Maybe that's why it gets you nowhere. Spell guessing bad....spell checking good.
            I think it was the great Greek philosopher Mediocrates who once said, "Eh. Good enough."
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

If they were to take Trey Lance, I don't think there would be any controversy. Lock would be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post

I think it was the great Greek philosopher Mediocrates who once said, "Eh. Good enough."
                Wasn't Testakles one of his students?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                X