Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2021 NFL Draft....With Emphasis On Our Broncos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well we double up on safety hopefully both make it.....

Comment

• Here's a pick I can get behind.

Comment

• we have massively upgraded our secondary. and Kareem JAckson is probably gone next year Sterns or Johnson will replace him who knows maybe a rookie this next year. but JAckson is old and MArshall shouldn't be starting.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
          Caden Sterns, Safety, Texas

Anyone know much about him? NFL Network are saying he had a lot of missed tackles.
          Just from a brief look he was a ball hawk Safety with good physicality that had a great Freshman year. Then he was injured (high ankle sprain and knee on two different occasions) and struggled, never able to be as effective again as he was that year. He also had nagging injuries through college (turf toe, etc.) that probably held him back. So on the downside he has been banged up, but on the upside he was banged up because he's a player. We'll get to see how healthy he is. Not a bad gamble for a fifth rounder.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• I like these picks.

Our secondary is the one part of the team that's old or injury prone.

Hoping Donatell can coach these two up into quality depth behind Jackson, and give us the ability to spell Simmons on some plays.

Comment

• Johnson got a lot of late hype going into the draft. He could've gone in the 3rd, I think. His tackling didn't impress me, but he's really sound in coverage, and he's not a guy whose going to get wiped out by receivers. He can take on tight ends and running backs no problem.

I saw receivers block Jabril Cox. Don't think I saw that happen to Johnson. Not that it didn't, but you get what I'm saying. He's tough.

Comment

• Anybody up for 3 safeties in a row with Hufanga next rd?

Still some interesting players left on the board. And at least one of the next four picks is an OT prospect. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                  Anybody up for 3 safeties in a row with Hufanga next rd?

Still some interesting players left on the board. And at least one of the next four picks is an OT prospect. Right?
                  One would hope.

Comment

• I feel like dancing! Building a team that won't need the best quarterback ever! How about that Williams pick!?!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by welderhead View Post
                      I feel like dancing! Building a team that won't need the best quarterback ever! How about that Williams pick!?!!!!
                      Only if Ja'Wuan James come back healthy from his injury, and can play as well as he has in the past, and can do it for every single Offensive snap of the entire season. Because without that we have wet garbage at RT and the Offense will implode no matter who else is on the roster...again.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• moses coming back to school back fired on him wow i dont think he is drafted yet

Comment

• I know a lot of people are beside themselves with the QB situation. But IMO the RT issue is even more of an issue and I'm just as flabbergasted the Broncos have chosen not to address it to this point.

Obviously they think differently about it then I do. I continue to try to understand why.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Only if Ja'Wuan James come back healthy from his injury, and can play as well as he has in the past, and can do it for every single Offensive snap of the entire season. Because without that we have wet garbage at RT and the Offense will implode no matter who else is on the roster...again.
                            I like that alternative universe! Elway and now Paton seem to be living there.

What I'm trying to figure out is why Forsythe is getting passed over by everybody. This Si article was a just a few days ago: What Florida Gators OT Stone Forsythe Will Bring to His NFL Team

Stone Forsythe developed into one of college football's best pass-protecting offensive tackles over his past two years at Florida.

Here's a guy who's strength is pass protection at the RT (weakness is run blocking) and Paton doesn't want him?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

Lets go get this player, with the next pick.

We have some Round 7 picks to trade up with.

20 some more picks, and he will be gone by then... SF will probably grab him If the move up does not happen

Last edited by colowoz01; 05-01-2021, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

I like that alternative universe! Elway and now Paton seem to be living there.

What I'm trying to figure out is why Forsythe is getting passed over by everybody. This Si article was a just a few days ago: What Florida Gators OT Stone Forsythe Will Bring to His NFL Team

Stone Forsythe developed into one of college football's best pass-protecting offensive tackles over his past two years at Florida.

Here's a guy who's strength is pass protection at the RT (weakness is run blocking) and Paton doesn't want him?
                                I think they want to build a power running team, at least that’s what replacing Lindsay with Williams and drafting Meinerz tells me.

Comment

Working...
                                X