Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which trade package would you choose for rodgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which trade package would you choose for rodgers?

these are the supposed trade packages (possible) for rodgers:

QB Drew Lock, 2022 first-rounder, 2023 first-rounder, 2024 first-rounder, 2022 second-rounder, 2023 third-rounder

WR Courtland Sutton, 2022 first, 2023 first, 2024 first, 2022 second

OG Graham Glasgow, 2022 first, 2023 first, 2024 first, 2022 second, 2023 second

OLB Von Miller, 2022 first, 2023 first, 2024 first, 2022 second, 2023 fifth

of all of them id probably go glasgow and hope that rodgers can play at a high level for at least 3 years. maybe you can throw in another player to lessen it but it wouldnt be much impact on what youd send.

which would you pick?

edit to add that these are not my idea:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....e-offers-rumor
    Last edited by armedequation; 05-03-2021, 08:26 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

2022 and 2023 first, and a second in either year - no players (well maybe Gordon). We would be getting a great QB, probably my all time favorite, but how long would be be great for? 2 maybe 3 more seasons?

Comment

None of the above.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I don't give 3 1st rounds period. I would go 2022 1st and 3rd, 2023 1st and 3rd and maybe throw in a 3rd in 2024. Only players would be DaeShaun and ... and... Gordon, that's all.
        sigpic

Comment

Don’t like any of them. OP also leaving out ramifications for agreeing to his extension expectations.

All are opinion, not “supposed proposed trade packages”

So far GB is saying “not happening”. IMO it is more about the contract extension and Rodgers is not leaving GB.

Comment

The firsts wouldn't be too bad... they might as well be seconds. With our current roster, we'd be a playoff team all 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              None of the above.
              totally agree. 3 1sts...not a chance
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

totally agree. 3 1sts...not a chance
                Yes, we shall see what transpires.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Apparently only one team called the Packers about Rodgers and the GM said no

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-packers...160537604.html
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Kyle Shanahan said he asked the LaFleur about getting Rodgers and was told he would be wasting his time. Kyle did not even ask Lynch to call the Packers GM

https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-shanah...192842198.html
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

WAY Overpriced,

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                        Don’t like any of them. OP also leaving out ramifications for agreeing to his extension expectations.

All are opinion, not “supposed proposed trade packages”

So far GB is saying “not happening”. IMO it is more about the contract extension and Rodgers is not leaving GB.
                        not my article. dont like it...take it up with sports illustrated:

yes i didnt link to the article...sue me...i was racing cars.

the main point was to see where people were at with trading for rodgers. some wanted to trade 5 1st to trade up for a qb in this draft

i wouldnt do any of them but like i said if i had to pick 1, it would be the glasgow one
                        Last edited by armedequation; 05-03-2021, 03:46 PM.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Not liking any of the selections....too rich!

Comment

Those offers are indeed way over the top. Green Bay has yet to fully appreciate the unfolding $%@show. The draft grade entertainment spots on the sports networks will quickly fade to full fledged Rogers Watch. I guess I would offer some salary help and a 2022 number one so the Packers can save face. Seriously, though...that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

not my article. dont like it...take it up with sports illustrated:

yes i didnt link to the article...sue me...i was racing cars.

the main point was to see where people were at with trading for rodgers. some wanted to trade 5 1st to trade up for a qb in this draft

i wouldnt do any of them but like i said if i had to pick 1, it would be the glasgow one
                              Fair enough. They are not your opinion.

They are CBS Sports’ Cody Benjamin’s opinion on potential deals.

Still say no to any of those offers, still concerned about the potential cost of his extension on top of the hefty trade price and still think that when the smoke clears he is playing in GB this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X