Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which trade package would you choose for rodgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Rodgers could possibly play another five years.
    That is a massive assumption since he is 38

Comment

Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post

That is a massive assumption since he is 38
      It’s not a massive assumption or an assumption at all. It’s just a statement about a possibility, not a certainty.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

If Brady can play at a Superbowl level at 43 why can't Rodgers? On a one on one comparison based on pure ability, Rodgers is a better QB. We could have Rodger for 5-7 years and be a championship calibre team every year like we were with Manning. It's a nice feeling knowing you are a perennial contender.
        www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post
          If Brady can play at a Superbowl level at 43 why can't Rodgers? On a one on one comparison based on pure ability, Rodgers is a better QB. We could have Rodger for 5-7 years and be a championship calibre team every year like we were with Manning. It's a nice feeling knowing you are a perennial contender.
          BRady is more the exception then the rule. most QB in the history of the NFL struggle past 40. Both Farve and P. Manning had a major down year at 40 and retired. so i don't think for sure you can say 5-7. that feels more being hopeful then anything. to my Knowledge out of the QB that have played passed 40 Brady is only one to be sucessful. so i could see him playing from 2-5 years but probably more closer to 2. cause history doesn't point to QBs playing well over 40. also Brady has taken very good care of his body and stuff. so who knows if rodgers has done the same.

okay so after looking at it Brees was also Sucessful after 40 even though you could easily tell his arm was not what it used to be.

i honestly feel the more you rely on your physical abilities the hard hitting 40 will hurt

5 out of the 16 QB that have started after the age of 40 have winning records

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...cks-performed/

Brady is the only qb to have a starting gig at 43 in the history of the nfl
          Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 05-09-2021, 11:31 PM.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

It's the game show sweeping the nation, the question being asked the most by football fans. If he's not going back to Green Bay – and the future Hall of Fame quarterback continues to give off no signals that is happening anytime soon – then where will he land? Which teams make the most sense? Who could actually pull it off?

The Saga continues and my hope is calmer heads prevail and all this Hype does not influence what I think is a BAD Deal.

Comment

Mailbag: Will the Raiders Be in on Aaron Rodgers? What Would the Broncos Offer? (msn.com)

I'm not down with any of the scenarios that are being speculated here from the Broncos side. Sorry, that's too much.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                Mailbag: Will the Raiders Be in on Aaron Rodgers? What Would the Broncos Offer? (msn.com)

I'm not down with any of the scenarios that are being speculated here from the Broncos side. Sorry, that's too much.
                Well, the most likely outcome is that Rodgers stays in Green Bay, so we probably won’t have to see the Broncos give up as much as was suggested in the article.

I would give them Drew and Teddy, two ones and two twos.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

Not liking any of those either. But there will be plenty that may not have an issue with making those trades.

Also have to include the discussion of his contract extension. He is going to want it. Broncos have to give it. And the latest rumors have GB offering numbers north of $40m per year. Doubt Rodgers is accepting team friendly deals after having such heady offers to consider.

So after making those type of trades and paying Rodgers, how do you replace those players? Or the players expecting pay raises in the next couple years?

Combining no early draft picks and minimal free agent dollars is a risky starting point to keep a competitive quality roster. Only so many FA vets are going to be willing to take pay cuts. At what point does the overall team become adversely effected?

Sometimes you have to realize the cost can outweigh the opportunity. Doesn’t matter if the enthusiasm is for a new car, new house or a new QB. Have to have a limit and be willing to walk away. Rodgers seems to be crossing that line if those are the kind of offers considered realistic.

Comment

Working...
                  X