X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BiscuitBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Garrett Bolles pressers used to drive me crazy, but it is pretty wild how much more well-spoken he is. I liked what he had to say about our signings at RT as well. I'm started getting really excited
    Do you have a link to Bolles comments? I'm really interested to hear what he says.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Garrett Bolles pressers used to drive me crazy, but it is pretty wild how much more well-spoken he is. I liked what he had to say about our signings at RT as well. I'm started getting really excited

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by nas1 View Post
    Please don't think that I'm defending Isaiah Wilson. 2 questions do you think it's because of his lack of Tough coaching ? And do you think that Garrett Bolles's Transformation would motivate him ?
    Would answer "No" to both questions. Isaiah Wilson's problems appear to be character issues which no coach can correct. Must come from him. Coaches at all levels will say that football isn't rehab or attitude adjustment therapy. Certainly not at the pro level. The league and each of its teams have rules. Even a player with talent at a valued position is expendable if he can't function within team guidelines. Accommodating his lack of discipline and commitment would undermine the whole team.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Would you guys be opposed to bring Isaiah Wilson in ?And do you think that Mike munchak Can change him and get the most out of him ?
    I think Isaiah Wilson may have gamed the system. His contract was guaranteed. He may have figured out that all he had to do was a screw around just enough to get kicked out of the league while still getting his money. Now, if he’s smart enough, he has some seed money to do whatever it is he really wants to do with his life. It seems clear it isn’t football.

Leave a comment:

• nas1
    replied
    Please don't think that I'm defending Isaiah Wilson. 2 questions do you think it's because of his lack of Tough coaching ? And do you think that Garrett Bolles's Transformation would motivate him ?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Would you guys be opposed to bring Isaiah Wilson in ?And do you think that Mike munchak Can change him and get the most out of him ?
    Totally opposed. Munchak is a great coach ... with guys who want to be coached. Isaiah Wilson was a major discipline problem in Tennessee and didn't impress Miami when they traded for him, so they released him after a few days. He has major off-the-field problems/issues as well. Doubt if anyone will sign him this year.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Nope, no more guys that don’t want to work.
    Juwan James all the talent in the world, guy is soft.

Garrett Bolles had every reason to quit, fan base wanted him gone, but he kept showing up and giving his all. Result 2nd team All-Pro!!!!

We want guys on this team who want to be here and give their all!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nas1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dgobronco
    replied
    Followed by another RB or WR...seriously though, I really hope next year's draft solidifies the T position. I think we'll be OK this year with the signings, but not having a young starting-caliber OT on the roster has bitten us for years now.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

It’ll be a pass rusher to replace Von Miller, I guarantee it lol
    Sounds about right.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Right. If I'm not mistaken, Bobby Massie and Cam Fleming are on one year deals. One might reasonably suspect that next year's draft would finally be the moment to draft a Tackle early, but ...
    It’ll be a pass rusher to replace Von Miller, I guarantee it lol

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

yes, but long term starter is another question
    Right. If I'm not mistaken, Bobby Massie and Cam Fleming are on one year deals. One might reasonably suspect that next year's draft would finally be the moment to draft a Tackle early, but ...

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Do you think Fleming and Massie are upgrades over Wilkinson & Dotson?
    yes, but long term starter is another question

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

I would say so. Barring unforeseen circumstances it seems Massie will start and Fleming will probably be Swing Tackle since he has forty-two starts. Am inclined to think four Tackles may be kept with Calvin Anderson making the team, and a total of nine O-Line.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

...he hasn't played all that well yet. No reason to think that will improve much at this point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X