Kelly Kleine - Welcome to the Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Kleine - Welcome to the Organization

The Broncos have hired Kelly Kleine as their Executive Director of Football Operations/Special Advisor to the General Manager, Paton announced Monday.

You go girl!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I am surprised this news isn't making as big of a wave in Broncos Country as it should be. Granted, the progression of the NFL has made a historic move like this inevitable for awhile. Kleine started out as an intern in 2013 and eight years later she is in charge of football operations and basically an assistant GM. That's a meteoric rise if I've ever seen one-- and I'm sure glad it's based off of merit (by all accounts) rather than cronyism (*cough* Easterby *cough*). I'm excited to see what Paton and Kleine can do here in Denver. This certainly feels like a shift from the Elway-Russell culture.
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Congratulations is in order indeed. A Great Promotion and A Great Hire I look forward to what she can bring to the table time to Feast !!

Comment

Are there draft picks in play for hiring women to executive positions? I’m not trying to belittle the accomplishment, I’m just genuinely curious.

Comment

Welcome to the Broncos. Hope the addition helps build and run a better franchise.

I can appreciate the accomplishment and the milestone. But really have no clue what she is going to do, or how well she will do it. Seems like a solid hire as Paton picks his people to best make his job easier. Trust her hire as I did his draft and free agent decisions.

Does anyone know who she is replacing? Or what kind of job they did? Or if this is a newly announced position of a long standing Elway position with a new fresh mind?

Wish her well. Hope she is a savant GM prospect that helps turn the Broncos into perennial winners for years to come.

Comment

Welcome to Broncos Country!!! Congrats and good luck, Kelly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                I am surprised this news isn't making as big of a wave in Broncos Country as it should be. Granted, the progression of the NFL has made a historic move like this inevitable for awhile. Kleine started out as an intern in 2013 and eight years later she is in charge of football operations and basically an assistant GM. That's a meteoric rise if I've ever seen one-- and I'm sure glad it's based off of merit (by all accounts) rather than cronyism (*cough* Easterby *cough*). I'm excited to see what Paton and Kleine can do here in Denver. This certainly feels like a shift from the Elway-Russell culture.
                It would seem that Paton thinks she has high value and obvious intelligence including NFL organizational skills to improve the Broncos direction and achieve team goals.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Are there draft picks in play for hiring women to executive positions? I’m not trying to belittle the accomplishment, I’m just genuinely curious.
                  I don’t think there are draft picks involved but if there are, they would go to the Vikings.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

I don’t think there are draft picks involved but if there are, they would go to the Vikings.
                    That's for trades.....This is not a trade. The NFL has granted draft picks for hiring minority's. I think as a women, the thought is...... she is a minority ?

Comment

Congrats Kelly. Broncos showing they are still the best organization in the league.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

That's for trades.....This is not a trade. The NFL has granted draft picks for hiring minority's. I think as a women, the thought is...... she is a minority ?
                        I know what the rules are for hiring minorities. Even if she qualifies, which I don’t think is the case since she wasn’t hired to be a GM, it would be the Vikings receiving two third round picks.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I like the idea of Paton putting his own people in the FO.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
                          X