No announcement yet.

2022 College Qb breakdown for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the eye ball test to tell if a Qb has "IT" consists of arm strength , accuracy, pocket awareness , mobility ect....

Comment

• Does it amuse any one else how many people just say this class is weak and throws no back up to that.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
        Does it amuse any one else how many people just say this class is weak and throws no back up to that.
        Where would you put it? You apparently think it’s the best QB class since 1983.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Where would you put it? You apparently think it’s the best QB class since 1983.
          Middle tier. It is not as bad as some like the ej manual draft, but it is not as good as some. I would probably have it around the jared goff and wentz draft
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            Does it amuse any one else how many people just say this class is weak and throws no back up to that.
            I say it all the time. Some people on this board is just espn watchers, sports talk radio, repeaters.

Like if all these platforms were saying this was a really strong class they would be saying the same thing. It's VERY easy notice these people. Imo.
            My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I say it all the time. Some people on this board is just espn watchers, sports talk radio, repeaters.

Like if all these platforms were saying this was a really strong class they would be saying the same thing. It's VERY easy notice these people. Imo.
              Could be so but when every group out there is saying this class isn't as good as last year's it kinda puts things into prospective. Is there any ie; fox sports , ESPN , NFLF , GMF , ect who's came out and said this is a really good group of Qbs that are true 1st rounders? Because I haven't heard any . The only thing I hear is that NONE of them would have been selected before the group taken last draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
                Could be so but when every group out there is saying this class isn't as good as last year's it kinda puts things into prospective. Is there any ie; fox sports , ESPN , NFLF , GMF , ect who's came out and said this is a really good group of Qbs that are true 1st rounders? Because I haven't heard any . The only thing I hear is that NONE of them would have been selected before the group taken last draft.
                But it's still just an echo chamber where rarely anyone is courageous enough to make their own decision. This is a list of the QB classes and their rankings since 2000. In almost every case the top guys were the consensus top guys (coincidentally) from all the same networks and outlets that everyone just assumes knows more than you and I.
                It's shocking to see who was drafted where and what the "consensus" was.
                It's more rare that that top selection or two were the better than the guys drafted at QB 3-6.
                http://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-draft-ra...ass-since-2000

​​​​​
                Last edited by atwaterandstir; 02-28-2022, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Well 1st we won't know how good last year last is until 2 years from now.

2nd coming out of college no this year class is not better. But how did that class look when they took the field? None of them looked good if you ask me.

I by no means is saying this is a great class. But what I am saying it's not as bad as the media is saying it is. Again this is just my opinion.
                  My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

What happens is a lot of these people who claim they are all wrong,watch highlights of a player and fantasize about what they could be. Then when people who actually evaluate college players for a living differ from them they get their feelings hurt and lash out at people on football forums

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
                      What happens is a lot of these people who claim they are all wrong,watch highlights of a player and fantasize about what they could be. Then when people who actually evaluate college players for a living differ from them they get their feelings hurt and lash out at people on football forums
                      Same goes for the evaluation of pro players once their in the league (Lock). For example, coaches and ESPN analysts see said player and make the determination he has failed, unanimously.

So why believe collage scouts on this class and not professional info from inside the league?

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Same goes for the evaluation of pro players once their in the league (Lock). For example, coaches and ESPN analysts see said player and make the determination he has failed, unanimously.

So why believe collage scouts on this class and not professional info from inside the league?
                        It's a shame some people believe that just bc someone is on TV or do a job that there are good at it. I didn't get the news flash they everyone in thee world is actually good at their jobs.

Me I played the sport and will always do my own research. I will NEVER say just bc its reported on TV that it's right or they know more than me. But to those tht may have played in the marching band....they may get all their info from TV and radio. We can do what we want.

Comment

• The only QB evaluation that matters is Hackett’s and the collection of Offensive coaches he has hired.

Which QB do they see as “ their guy” to fit the offense they want to run?

Of course Option A is likely one of the vet elite QBs. But what is their preferred option B? Which draft prospect do they want? It may not coincide with what evaluators ( both professional and amateur) are predicting.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            The only QB evaluation that matters is Hackett’s and the collection of Offensive coaches he has hired.

Which QB do they see as “ their guy” to fit the offense they want to run?

Of course Option A is likely one of the vet elite QBs. But what is their preferred option B? Which draft prospect do they want? It may not coincide with what evaluators ( both professional and amateur) are predicting.
                            I can't wait till that day comes when we all know .....so we can all rally behind their decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Have done some scouting, but never scouted a collage before.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

I can't wait till that day comes when we all know .....so we can all rally behind their decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X