2022 College Qb breakdown for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

I can't wait till that day comes when we all know .....so we can all rally behind their decision.
    Does that mean we would drive our cars through the countryside really fast?

I really miss the old Speed Channel's coverage of the WRC.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Have done some scouting, but never scouted a collage before.
      You know, collage of college's

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

I know .....I know......just trying to stay positive

Comment

• Let's see how this plays out. It suck very bad MC won't be throwing. Let's goooo.
          My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/rlacey23/status/1499432347208400901

now this is cool, good on you Willis

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
              Let's see how this plays out. It suck very bad MC won't be throwing. Let's goooo.
              Yes it does suck.. but in an average QB class I think he has the best overall makeup.. I have a sneaky feeling, after a superlative-ladden pro day (my anticipation anyway), he will be first QB of the board.
              Hope it's to Denver. Just have a good feeling about him...nothing fact based... Will leave the analysis to other, more knowledgeable, posters.

Comment

• It's a 2 horse race right now with Pickett and Willis. I didn't see anything from either that made either leap the other.

Willis just has this special feel about him and clearly a good person. I loved his podium interviews, nothing other than humble is the way to describe him. He did have some over throws but overall I thought he was on point. I wish he would of run the 40 time. I have an issue with players refusing to participate in drills if they're not injured. It shows coaches they are willing to do whatever asked, just my opinion.

Pickett is still my favorite with his knowledge if the west coast offense. He surprised me with his 40 time and I was glad to see him run it too. He had some balls that kind of hung up there a little bit. He didn't wow with arm strength but I thought his deep throws were impressive enough.

I will be a happy man come draft day and either one of these young men are wearing orange and blue

Comment

• It's gonna be interesting when pick 9 comes around, that's for sure.

Comment

• Yeah but don't fall asleep on Corral!!!
                    My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

• Curious. Anyone know the backstory of Willis’ decision to choose Liberty after leaving Auburn?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                        Curious. Anyone know the backstory of Willis’ decision to choose Liberty after leaving Auburn?
                        The opportunity to start right away. It was antics at Auburn and some of willis immaturity.

Auburn went with bo nix and now he is gone

Willis chose liberty and now he is a 1st rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                          Curious. Anyone know the backstory of Willis’ decision to choose Liberty after leaving Auburn?
                          Just like streets said....

https://thespun.com/sec/auburn-tiger...er-from-auburn

In a recent interview with NFL.com, Willis admitted that his immaturity at Auburn cost him his shot under then head coach Gus Malzahn. He said he realized in 2019 that he needed to be better and sought a new school to reach those heights.

“(Malzahn) didn’t have to (tell me). I knew, I was immature,” Willis said, via NFL.com. “I had just played really well in the spring game. But I learned the hard way that the spring game doesn’t matter. I decided after that meeting that I had to be better, but I needed to find somewhere else to play and find someone to help me get where I needed to go.”

Moving to Liberty wound up being the perfect move for Willis. He went 17-6 as a starter in two seasons, throwing for 5,107 yards and 47 touchdowns while completing 62.4-percent of his passes.

Malik Willis is now primed to be one of the top quarterback prospects in the 2022 NFL Draft. He might even wind up being the first one off the board when all is said and done.
                          Not bad for a quarterback who had to transfer from an SEC powerhouse to an FBS independent.

Will Willis be the first quarterback taken in the 2022 NFL Draft?

Comment

• Appreciate the info. There are a lot of things to be excited about if the “ potential” can be tapped into. If the Broncos choose to roll the dice on one of the QBs at #9 he has to be on the short list. Looks to be talented and a dynamic player.

Even if he needs more development then immediately starting, it would be exciting to see packages where he sees the field throughout a game. If he can be a full- time starter, even better.

Interesting option.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

In a recent interview with NFL.com, Willis admitted that his immaturity at Auburn cost him his shot under then head coach Gus Malzahn. He said he realized in 2019 that he needed to be better and sought a new school to reach those heights.

“(Malzahn) didn’t have to (tell me). I knew, I was immature,” Willis said, via NFL.com. “I had just played really well in the spring game. But I learned the hard way that the spring game doesn’t matter. I decided after that meeting that I had to be better, but I needed to find somewhere else to play and find someone to help me get where I needed to go.”

Moving to Liberty wound up being the perfect move for Willis. He went 17-6 as a starter in two seasons, throwing for 5,107 yards and 47 touchdowns while completing 62.4-percent of his passes.

Malik Willis is now primed to be one of the top quarterback prospects in the 2022 NFL Draft. He might even wind up being the first one off the board when all is said and done.
                              Not bad for a quarterback who had to transfer from an SEC powerhouse to an FBS independent.

As long as he's taken before or after the #9 spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

We would be lucky to have him. Will would be a great addition to the Broncos. Lock had his turn time to try something new Willis or Corral are my mans.

Comment

Working...
                                X