2022 College Qb breakdown for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Understood, how you feel about Ridder I feel about Corral. I really like what I see in him. Can't wait to watch him on Monday, hopefully I will still feel that same way.
    Remember...He only gets 23 starts before he's considered a bust.

Fields has 11 more starts to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

Remember...He only gets 23 starts before he's considered a bust.

Fields has 11 more starts to go.
      Why do you speak/QUOTE me? Your logic and my logic is different. We will never view qbs the same way.

Lock was a second rd pick he doesn't get the same about of time or chances as a first round pick. Now if you can't understand that, that's on you.

Baker Mayfield nor Daniel Jones would have gotten these many chances if there were not 1st rd picks?

Yall keep bringing up fields fields after 11 starts what in "your" eyes he will be a bust bc of thats what lock got??. Comical, but the NFL doesn't work like that.

Outside of Denver NO ONE talks about Drew....everyone in the NFL doesn't get a fair shake. Just bc a player has on a Bronco jersey doesn't make the an exception to the rule.

Was it fair to josh Rosen? And he was the 11 th pick overall.

But hey think what you want. I really don’t care. Good day sir.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Working...
      X