X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/draft...2022-nfl-draft

Comment

dang...they named half the NCAA lol.
      My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Corral’s first drive isn’t over yet and I want him in the Orange & Blue.

Comment

I expect after tonight I’ll have Ridder and Corral at 1 and 2.

Comment

Impressive opening drive for Corral. Passes on point, good awareness to get rid of the ball when he faced pressure up the middle... couldn't ask for a better start.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              Corral’s first drive isn’t over yet and I want him in the Orange & Blue.
              Lmao.....let's just hold tight....its still the start of the season.....but like I said ....I really like his game....he's not perfect but I see him as a possible franchise QB....."maybe in the orange. "
              My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Hopefully he can continue.....3 game report for each qb....but good start...trying not to overhype myself.

Comment

Cunningham is another potential development project QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                    Hopefully he can continue.....3 game report for each qb....but good start...trying not to overhype myself.
                    As long as he doesn’t implode like he did vs LSU and Arkansas (11 of his 14 INTs in those 2 games) last season he should be worth the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

As long as he doesn’t implode like he did vs LSU and Arkansas (11 of his 14 INTs in those 2 games) last season he should be worth the hype.
                      Good point

That Arkansas game was very bad...no excuse

However that lsu game with all that he still gave his team a shot to win. Lead the team in passing and running. I think he almost rushed 200 yrds vs lsu.. and 3 td passes...

I don't see him throwing that many ints anymore....at least I hope so lol.

Comment

Well, he played how I thought he would. Let I said the running ability is what puts him over the top. Battle SEC tested. If I fused him with two NFL qbs would be Russell Wilson and Baker Mayfield "Baker for the hype and leader factor."....The windows he put the balls in, hitting wrs in stride, taking sacks when needed, not forcing the ball like last year at times. But it's still early....I think some will see what I do and see why I ranked him as high as I did. Just a small sample...Tulane and Bama is coming. Lol

Comment

Week one is in the books and it was a great weekend for college football, and not so great for some of the qbs. Here is the updated list:

1. Matt Corral- PW #1- Very soild game, throwing and Rushing.
                          2. kedon Slovis - PW #3 - Decent games some good throws and no ints
                          3. Desmond Ridder PW- HM - Massive jump. Lit up M-Ohio
                          4. Malik Willis- PW #2 - They took it lightly. Decent game
                          5. Spencer Rattler- PW #5- Like I said just not high on him. Week 1 wasn't #1 overall pick quality. But more games
                          6. Carson Strong- Pretty good game 300 yds 2 tds and 1 int
                          7. Sam Howell- PW #4 - 3 ints, did not look good at all. He doesn't have that run game
                          8. Emory Jones- PW - DH- Not good not bad

Comment

For these QB comparisons am guessing you guys scouting them watch as many of them play as possible and take into account the opponent. Which stats are most important? Completion percentage? Yards? Yards per passing attempt? TDs? TD/INT ratio? Sacked? Passer rating? Are all these of equal importance making up some kind of equation? How about mobility and injury history?

Would like to hear from each of the college QB scouts on this and other threads to see where you're coming from. There will probably be a bunch of QBs in the 2022 Draft to rank/sort and some kind of criteria seem helpful for the purpose (not to be confused with porpoise) of discussion.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Ole Miss Matt Corral did look very strong in that game last night vs Louisville. However their LB #44 Chance Campbell is a Play Maker. I see that Carson Strong had a Great Game vs CAL wow !!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                                For these QB comparisons am guessing you guys scouting them watch as many of them play as possible and take into account the opponent. Which stats are most important? Completion percentage? Yards? Yards per passing attempt? TDs? TD/INT ratio? Sacked? Passer rating? Are all these of equal importance making up some kind of equation? How about mobility and injury history?

Would like to hear from each of the college QB scouts on this and other threads to see where you're coming from. There will probably be a bunch of QBs in the 2022 Draft to rank/sort and some kind of criteria seem helpful for the purpose (not to be confused with porpoise) of discussion.
                                All of that comes Into account. For me, I played the position and watch/watched a lot of tape. I'm not a GM so I'm not going into all of the measurements you listed lol. For me I look at various things and not just the norm or what Mel Kiper or Todd Mcshay say/claim to be the best QB. When I said I had Matt Corral the highest "so far" some didn't agree or even put him on their list. Stats are ok but not the only determine factor. I feel like you have to WATCH the game bc stats can be misleading. Take comp % drops, throw aways, tipped balls, arm hit as throwing, all does thing cam impact the %....whereas if someone who just looks at stats will see the bottom, which doesn't always tell the full story.

Comment

Working...
                                X