No announcement yet.

Jaylon Smith!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he stuck for 2 games, 27 defensive snaps and 1 tackle...

Comment

Weird - something we are missing?….
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
        Thinking the same thing....I don't know what is going on with him but still think we should be interested

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
          I think his reconstructed knee allowed him to have that 1 good season with the Cowboys and ever since then it's been failing him since with his speed and lateral movement.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

I think his reconstructed knee allowed him to have that 1 good season with the Cowboys and ever since then it's been failing him since with his speed and lateral movement.

Just my opinion.
            Ahhh - that would do it
            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              Bummer...he is signing with GB
              I saw that oh well..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Maybe the Broncos should have drafted Micah Parsons so Jaylon Smith would still have a job.
                It's like a kind of Godwin's Law. It's inevitable every thread on these boards will eventually reach the conclusion that we have failed to sign a premium ILB.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

It's like a kind of Godwin's Law. It's inevitable every thread on these boards will eventually reach the conclusion that we have failed to sign a premium ILB.
                  If only Al Wilson could jump in the way back machine and bring his younger self back.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

If only Al Wilson could jump in the way back machine and bring his younger self back.
                    I miss Wilson, Mobley, Ian Gold and to some degree DJ Williams. Feels like a lifetime ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

Just my opinion.
                      Do we have anything to lose other than draft position - a vet min deal would work - we need bodies

Comment

Working...
                      X