Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaylon Smith!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well he stuck for 2 games, 27 defensive snaps and 1 tackle...

    Comment


    • #17
      Weird - something we are missing?….
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Pruke View Post
        Weird - something we are missing?….
        Thinking the same thing....I don't know what is going on with him but still think we should be interested

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Pruke View Post
          Weird - something we are missing?….
          I think his reconstructed knee allowed him to have that 1 good season with the Cowboys and ever since then it's been failing him since with his speed and lateral movement.

          Just my opinion.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

            I think his reconstructed knee allowed him to have that 1 good season with the Cowboys and ever since then it's been failing him since with his speed and lateral movement.

            Just my opinion.
            Ahhh - that would do it
            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              Bummer...he is signing with GB
              I saw that oh well..
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Maybe the Broncos should have drafted Micah Parsons so Jaylon Smith would still have a job.
                It's like a kind of Godwin's Law. It's inevitable every thread on these boards will eventually reach the conclusion that we have failed to sign a premium ILB.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GMTD View Post

                  It's like a kind of Godwin's Law. It's inevitable every thread on these boards will eventually reach the conclusion that we have failed to sign a premium ILB.
                  If only Al Wilson could jump in the way back machine and bring his younger self back.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                    If only Al Wilson could jump in the way back machine and bring his younger self back.
                    I miss Wilson, Mobley, Ian Gold and to some degree DJ Williams. Feels like a lifetime ago

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

                      I think his reconstructed knee allowed him to have that 1 good season with the Cowboys and ever since then it's been failing him since with his speed and lateral movement.

                      Just my opinion.
                      Do we have anything to lose other than draft position - a vet min deal would work - we need bodies
                      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X