DEN Give Sutton $60.8M Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Sutton made some outstanding plays when he first came in and wanted to prove himself ....... before he got hurt. I bet knowing that he's got a long future ahead with Wilson, and contract in order, he can again concentrate on making big plays again. He did some amazing things with a terrible offense
    I agree. But I'll be happy to simply see "routine" plays being made routinely. With Denver's talent, I think big plays will come too. It will be nice to simply see the offense get first downs, touchdowns, and keep pressure on the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Sutton made some outstanding plays when he first came in and wanted to prove himself ....... before he got hurt. I bet knowing that he's got a long future ahead with Wilson, and contract in order, he can again concentrate on making big plays again. He did some amazing things with a terrible offense
      I hope you're right. I was a little worried watching him last season. He seemed to be missing that nastiness that helped him fight for some tougher catches. I was guessing that it was due to a combination of the injury, and not believing in the QB getting him the ball.
      Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        I expect Sutton to be Wilson's favorite red zone target. He is a decent deep threat and we've all seen some ridiculous catches from him. He will have a big year I have no doubt
        I expect Sutton and Jeudy to have career years this season.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X