Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      Si has this interesting mock:

1) malik willis qb
      2) sean rhyan ot
      2)myjai sanders edge
      3) sam williams olb
      4) kyler gordon

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/mocks/n...ivers-go-quick
      It's not bad for a straight up mock. With the picks we have though, I think we can do some maneuvering. Maybe not as much as the last 4 rounder I did, but hell... It's not like I gave up future capital. Their values might be a little unrealistic, but I took guys who fell below the sim's projected value. I haven't done a straight up mock yet, and I may not have gotten Petit-Frere or Bonitto if I had.

Malik Willis QB
      Nicholas Petit-Frere OT
      Trent McDuffie CB
      Nik Bonitto ED
      Trey McBride TE
      Josh Jobe CB

All that was is trading back to get Willis, and using that to move up slightly when Petit-Frere and Bonitto fell into range. McDuffie was just a lucky fall. I will say though, that SI is more accurate than PFN where NPF and Sean Rhyan are concerned. I like the Sean Rhyan pick for RT, and would be fine with that.
      Last edited by Spice 1; 12-08-2021, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

It's not bad for a straight up mock. With the picks we have though, I think we can do some maneuvering. Maybe not as much as the last 4 rounder I did, but hell... It's not like I gave up future capital. Their values might be a little unrealistic, but I took guys who fell below the sim's projected value. I haven't done a straight up mock yet, and I may not have gotten Petit-Frere or Bonitto if I had.

Malik Willis QB
        Nicholas Petit-Frere OT
        Trent McDuffie CB
        Nik Bonitto ED
        Trey McBride TE
        Josh Jobe CB

All that was is trading back to get Willis, and using that to move up slightly when Petit-Frere and Bonitto fell into range. McDuffie was just a lucky fall. I will say though, that SI is more accurate than PFN where NPF and Sean Rhyan are concerned. I like the Sean Rhyan pick for RT, and would be fine with that.
        I never try to stick with what i got. Im always trying to get the best deals. I usually dont trade within the division unless im fleecing them though. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Well pitt takes pickett right before us...
          and we take lloyd

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-nf...r-drake-london
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

and we take lloyd

Not if we trade up with the Vickings

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

Not if we trade up with the Vickings
              Dont be shocked if the vikes select a qb...
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Dont be shocked if the vikes select a qb...
                There were reports that they were trying to maneuver for Fields last draft. Their main problem is not Cousins though. Cousins can be inconsistent, but he's better than people make him out to be. He's a better quarterback than Jay Cutler was, and some people still cling to the what if dream with Cutty.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

There were reports that they were trying to maneuver for Fields last draft. Their main problem is not Cousins though. Cousins can be inconsistent, but he's better than people make him out to be. He's a better quarterback than Jay Cutler was, and some people still cling to the what if dream with Cutty.
                  The problem with Cousins, in regards to the Vikings, is that he was supposed to get them farther than Keenum did. They paid him too much money to not have that signing be considered a failure.

At some point, they have to move on.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

The problem with Cousins, in regards to the Vikings, is that he was supposed to get them farther than Keenum did. They paid him too much money to not have that signing be considered a failure.

At some point, they have to move on.
                    I won't argue that, but their options are to eat ten million via trade (which would likely require a restructure with new team taking on 35), eat 45 million via cut, take 45 million against the cap to let him play it out, or extend him. If they find a team willing to trade, and commit to him, then hey. Eat ten million and hit the reset button I guess. It's probably going to get a lot worse before it gets any better without Cousins, but you never know. They made it to the NFCC with a high end backup. Anything's possible.

Comment

If they were smart they would draft a qb this year and have him training next year to be ready to take over...

of course they will be 11.4 mill over the cap next year so they may not. But heres the teams that pick before us currently that could use a qb:

houston
                      giants
                      carolina
                      atlanta
                      Pitt
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

and we take lloyd

Much rather us take Lloyd and use our two second rounders to either move up or take what falls to us in the 2nd. I don't see or trust The hype on Malik Willis. Would rather see if Howell or Ridder fell to us or trade up for them if needed.
                        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post

Much rather us take Lloyd and use our two second rounders to either move up or take what falls to us in the 2nd. I don't see or trust The hype on Malik Willis. Would rather see if Howell or Ridder fell to us or trade up for them if needed.
                          I agree. Willis seems like hed take a lot of development. Id rather get lloyd and one of the 2 you mentioned than willis and not sure who in the 40s picks.

on another note i saw a mock that had us taking an alabama wr. I had to laugh not because of the wr but us taking a wr in the first round.
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post

oh boy, this is gonna be a fun off season leading up to the draft....everyone has a different opinion.

Comment

With all these new qbs popping up I'm still holding on to my rankings. I'm gonna love to see how this plays out.
                              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Just saw the first mock that has pickett going first to the lions.....walterfootball if i remember correctly
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X