Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you rather choose?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    I just can't get on board with Willis. If he fell to our 2nd rounder, sure. But not with our first. Pickett and Corral are the only two QBs that should go in the first for this weak QB class.
    Bingo! Pickett is the only one worth it in the draft.

    Comment


    • #47
      Bailey zappe had a monster game today

      set fbs record for passing yards and tds
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • #48
        I think George Paton likes to trade down for numerous picks if possible

        Comment


        • #49
          It's extremely funny how everyone is saying Pickett and if you as month and half ago. I'm most never even knew who he was lol. Now he is the only qb worth drafting bc he is being shown on TV and espn is saying he should go number one and he is the best of the bunch...boy like they have never been wrong bf.
          My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            It's extremely funny how everyone is saying Pickett and if you as month and half ago. I'm most never even knew who he was lol. Now he is the only qb worth drafting bc he is being shown on TV and espn is saying he should go number one and he is the best of the bunch...boy like they have never been wrong bf.
            Not everyone. Mel kipers favorite is desmond ridder. Everyone is saying hes the only one worth drafting?
            Glen Haven Fire

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by armedequation View Post

              Not everyone. Mel kipers favorite is desmond ridder. Everyone is saying hes the only one worth drafting?
              I'm not seeing that at all. Not saying you are lying...but do you have anything saying this?
              My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                I'm not seeing that at all. Not saying you are lying...but do you have anything saying this?
                Mchshays draft special on espn the other night. He might be kipers favorite but i believe if i remember correctly that he has Pickett ranked as his first qb then ridder. Said ridder has josh allen qualities or something along those lines

                lol i honestly dont care if you think im lying or not. Its a football forum.
                Last edited by armedequation; 12-19-2021, 07:55 AM.
                Glen Haven Fire

                Comment


                • #53
                  Seeing a lot of guys i like starting to rise up peoples boards:

                  nick broeker
                  tyler smith
                  trey mcbride

                  Nick and tyler are both athletic mauler type tackles. Trey is a te that can block and catch extremely well although ive seen him mocked a lot in the first lately. I dont want to spend a 1st on a te and id like to see what our tight ends can do with a different oc.
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    Seeing a lot of guys i like starting to rise up peoples boards:

                    nick broeker
                    tyler smith
                    trey mcbride

                    Nick and tyler are both athletic mauler type tackles. Trey is a te that can block and catch extremely well although ive seen him mocked a lot in the first lately. I dont want to spend a 1st on a te and id like to see what our tight ends can do with a different oc.

                    Yeah I do not see Denver’s TE position as being a weak link. The TE position is Stacked !!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post


                      Yeah I do not see Denver’s TE position as being a weak link. The TE position is Stacked !!
                      Never said it was a need. I just really like his game. If fant or albert are traded then hes the perfect guy to get.
                      Glen Haven Fire

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                        Bailey zappe had a monster game today

                        set fbs record for passing yards and tds
                        Will be really interesting to see how his arm strength tests out. This kid produces. A little worried about how his ball floats sometimes but if his arm looks strong, I love this guy

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X