• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myoung
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Bailey zappe had a monster game today

set fbs record for passing yards and tds
    Will be really interesting to see how his arm strength tests out. This kid produces. A little worried about how his ball floats sometimes but if his arm looks strong, I love this guy

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Yeah I do not see Denver’s TE position as being a weak link. The TE position is Stacked !!
    Never said it was a need. I just really like his game. If fant or albert are traded then hes the perfect guy to get.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Seeing a lot of guys i like starting to rise up peoples boards:

nick broeker
    tyler smith
    trey mcbride

Nick and tyler are both athletic mauler type tackles. Trey is a te that can block and catch extremely well although ive seen him mocked a lot in the first lately. I dont want to spend a 1st on a te and id like to see what our tight ends can do with a different oc.

Yeah I do not see Denver’s TE position as being a weak link. The TE position is Stacked !!

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Seeing a lot of guys i like starting to rise up peoples boards:

nick broeker
    tyler smith
    trey mcbride

Nick and tyler are both athletic mauler type tackles. Trey is a te that can block and catch extremely well although ive seen him mocked a lot in the first lately. I dont want to spend a 1st on a te and id like to see what our tight ends can do with a different oc.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I'm not seeing that at all. Not saying you are lying...but do you have anything saying this?
    Mchshays draft special on espn the other night. He might be kipers favorite but i believe if i remember correctly that he has Pickett ranked as his first qb then ridder. Said ridder has josh allen qualities or something along those lines

lol i honestly dont care if you think im lying or not. Its a football forum.
    Last edited by armedequation; 12-19-2021, 06:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied

Not everyone. Mel kipers favorite is desmond ridder. Everyone is saying hes the only one worth drafting?
    I'm not seeing that at all. Not saying you are lying...but do you have anything saying this?

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    It's extremely funny how everyone is saying Pickett and if you as month and half ago. I'm most never even knew who he was lol. Now he is the only qb worth drafting bc he is being shown on TV and espn is saying he should go number one and he is the best of the bunch...boy like they have never been wrong bf.
    Not everyone. Mel kipers favorite is desmond ridder. Everyone is saying hes the only one worth drafting?

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    It's extremely funny how everyone is saying Pickett and if you as month and half ago. I'm most never even knew who he was lol. Now he is the only qb worth drafting bc he is being shown on TV and espn is saying he should go number one and he is the best of the bunch...boy like they have never been wrong bf.

Leave a comment:

• mark222b
    replied
    I think George Paton likes to trade down for numerous picks if possible

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Bailey zappe had a monster game today

set fbs record for passing yards and tds

Leave a comment:

• Locutus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    I just can't get on board with Willis. If he fell to our 2nd rounder, sure. But not with our first. Pickett and Corral are the only two QBs that should go in the first for this weak QB class.
    Bingo! Pickett is the only one worth it in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Just saw the first mock that has pickett going first to the lions.....walterfootball if i remember correctly

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    With all these new qbs popping up I'm still holding on to my rankings. I'm gonna love to see how this plays out.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied

Much rather us take Lloyd and use our two second rounders to either move up or take what falls to us in the 2nd. I don't see or trust The hype on Malik Willis. Would rather see if Howell or Ridder fell to us or trade up for them if needed.
    oh boy, this is gonna be a fun off season leading up to the draft....everyone has a different opinion.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied

Much rather us take Lloyd and use our two second rounders to either move up or take what falls to us in the 2nd. I don't see or trust The hype on Malik Willis. Would rather see if Howell or Ridder fell to us or trade up for them if needed.
    I agree. Willis seems like hed take a lot of development. Id rather get lloyd and one of the 2 you mentioned than willis and not sure who in the 40s picks.

on another note i saw a mock that had us taking an alabama wr. I had to laugh not because of the wr but us taking a wr in the first round.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X