Russell Wilson To Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    I think Chubb should be in package we offer to Seattle. Try and keep Jeudy. Chubb just hasn't been what we thought he would be.
    Seattle is going to want more than our 1st round bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Seattle is going to want more than our 1st round bust.
      he did say "in a package"
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

he did say "in a package"
        I know, just making the point that Chubb isn’t someone Seattle would want in any package

Comment

The deal they keep talking about for QBs that looks like 3 1st round picks....more early picks...possibly a starting young player or two.

That is the kind of deal it is going to take to get Wilson.

Include Chubb if you want but this deal would probably end up sending 3 1st rounds and multiple 2nd and 3rd rounds. Maybe a couple 2nd/3rds could be substituted for an All Pro level player. Only reason we include Chubb is to get out of his 12,7 mil cap hit. So trading Chubb is actually going to cost us more as we would probably have to give extra picks to take on his contract.
          Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

Would they even want him though? Would have to imagine theyd want juedy or fant over chubb at this point...
            They already have Lockett and Metcalf. I don’t know if they would want Chubb, but they need a defensive lineman more than a receiver or a tight end.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              The deal they keep talking about for QBs that looks like 3 1st round picks....more early picks...possibly a starting young player or two.

That is the kind of deal it is going to take to get Wilson.

Include Chubb if you want but this deal would probably end up sending 3 1st rounds and multiple 2nd and 3rd rounds. Maybe a couple 2nd/3rds could be substituted for an All Pro level player. Only reason we include Chubb is to get out of his 12,7 mil cap hit. So trading Chubb is actually going to cost us more as we would probably have to give extra picks to take on his contract.
              I want Wilson... just not that much.

Happy to trade Chubb though.

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

I want Wilson... just not that much.

Happy to trade Chubb though.
                Totally Agree I do not want to give up a lot for him . I do want to see him in Denver however our luck he winds up in Las Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Would he? He isn’t doing much for Seattles offense.
                  That's not Russell's fault. They don't have a running game; mostly because none of their backs can stay healthy, and partly because of inept play calling. Russell can take over and win a game on his own. In Den he wouldn't have to because of the running attack and receiving corps he would have.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

That's not Russell's fault. They don't have a running game; mostly because none of their backs can stay healthy, and partly because of inept play calling. Russell can take over and win a game on his own. In Den he wouldn't have to because of the running attack and receiving corps he would have.
                    If the Seahawks can stay with in a score, Wilson can lead a comeback consistently. He’s not someone who can throw the ball all over the yard game in and game out and consistently win. Tom Brady is the only quarterback with a winning record in games in which he has 40+ pass attempts. Andrew Luck might still be #2 on that list with a losing record in such games.

I still wouldn’t complain too much if the Broncos got Wilson. He’s better than what they have now by many miles.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                    X