Jimmy G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy G

I would take Jimmy G in a heartbeat. Jimmy G is a proven winner so I hope that Denver makes a play for Jimmy G.

I hoping for Wilson or Rodgers but I feel like we'll wind up with Garoppolo as the consolation prize.

He's better than anything we've had since Manning's arm died but I'm hoping we land Wilson. He's younger than Rodgers and comes with less prima donna-ness.

I don't want to give up any of our young offensive weapons to get either though.

Comment

Yea all we need is to sign him to a big contract and then he gets hurts. The only reason s.f. took Lance bc all the game Jimmy g missed since he been in s.f.....and Jimmy does not seem like the qb that if we fall between vs chiefs or chargers or Raiders can bring us back. He is run game dependent if you as me.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
        Yea all we need is to sign him to a big contract and then he gets hurts. The only reason s.f. took Lance bc all the game Jimmy g missed since he been in s.f.....and Jimmy does not seem like the qb that if we fall between vs chiefs or chargers or Raiders can bring us back. He is run game dependent if you as me.
        Yes indeed and Denver has the Running Game. Jimmy G is a winner if you watched that comeback from behind win vs CinCin wow that was just amazing and Jimmy G did take his team to the Superbowl so imo Jimmy G is one to get a proven winner. I sure do not want to see an old 40 plus year old QB on a lease for one year naw I am good.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Yes indeed and Denver has the Running Game. Jimmy G is a winner if you watched that comeback from behind win vs CinCin wow that was just amazing and Jimmy G did take his team to the Superbowl so imo Jimmy G is one to get a proven winner. I sure do not want to see an old 40 plus year old QB on a lease for one year naw I am good.
          Did Jimmy g take them or was it that running game and defense. Didn't he only throw 8 pases in the gb game.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Weird that people want Jimmy. Dude is brittle. When he's on the field with Kittle, he lights it up he can be a very good QB. I think we should go all in in Wilson and if things blow over with Watson take a shot there, then settle for Jimmy. Rodgers shouldn't be in anyones minds. If he leaves GB, he'll be in New Orleans or Pittsburgh.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

No to Jimmy G. No.

Enough of the mediocre quarterbacks.

Either get one of the elite vets or just draft one.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                No to Jimmy G. No.

Enough of the mediocre quarterbacks.

Either get one of the elite vets or just draft one.
                Kinda how I feel. Jimmy is a desperate settle not a target. Which is what I think Teddy was, a desperate settle. We gotta be aggressive in getting Wilson. Him and Denver is a match made in heaven.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Assuming there’s going to be a new coaching staff, I would stay away from Jimmy Garrapolo. A new coaching staff could mean regression on defense. I don’t want Jimmy without the support of a top 5 defense.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

At this point I would take any piece of crap over what we have. I guess Jimmy G falls into the category of "any piece of crap"

Comment

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-thumb-injury

No thanks on Jimmy G. He’s injured yet again.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-thumb-injury

No thanks on Jimmy G. He’s injured yet again.
                        Not surprising, that's why it weird ppl want him. The best ability is availability, Jimmy don't be available.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Not surprising, that's why it weird ppl want him. The best ability is availability, Jimmy don't be available.
                          To me this looks like a way to stash Jimmy on the sideline to ensure that he really does not injury himself as I am sure the 49ers are wanting something in return for Jimmy so this could just be the beginning start to the 49ers offseason. Fake Injury? Needs To Be Traded in 2022? Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X