Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Talking Aaron Rodgers in Denver

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e841...itemid=6026354

Looks like Colin Cowherd still sees Denver as a nice place for Aaron to land.

If Aaron Rodgers leaves Green Bay, he has to be the missing piece... "There's only one place for that. It's the Denver Broncos." —
    @ColinCowherd

Just like I said about Russ, 'COUNT ME IN".

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/e841...itemid=6026354

Looks like Colin Cowherd still sees Denver as a nice place for Aaron to land.

If Aaron Rodgers leaves Green Bay, he has to be the missing piece... "There's only one place for that. It's the Denver Broncos." —
    @ColinCowherd

Just like I said about Russ, 'COUNT ME IN".
    No way do I want a 1 year rental of a QB who will be what 41 by the time he suits up for another team for only 1 year naw I am good Thank You. Besides A.Rodgers is not coming to Denver I see him either with Pitt or staying in GB and retiring.

Comment

Boomer Esiason was on a Philadelphia sports radio show today and they were discussing the potential top quarterbacks who could be on the move (Rodgers, Wilson and Watson).

He said that from everything he's seen and heard from people he knows in the league circles, he's fairly confident that the Broncos are going to try and acquire Rodgers. He believes with the roster they have, the picks they accumulated and the possibility of a new coach could make Denver the most attractive destination for Rodgers and may have the draft capital and potential players to make part of the deal to make it happen.

He said Wilson is likely just posturing for a new extension in Seattle and that he doesn't really want to leave as long as he gets an extension from Seattle.

Of course, this is just his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
        Boomer Esiason was on a Philadelphia sports radio show today and they were discussing the potential top quarterbacks who could be on the move (Rodgers, Wilson and Watson).

He said that from everything he's seen and heard from people he knows in the league circles, he's fairly confident that the Broncos are going to try and acquire Rodgers. He believes with the roster they have, the picks they accumulated and the possibility of a new coach could make Denver the most attractive destination for Rodgers and may have the draft capital and potential players to make part of the deal to make it happen.

He said Wilson is likely just posturing for a new extension in Seattle and that he doesn't really want to leave as long as he gets an extension from Seattle.

With Both Wilson and Rodgers you will get drama and that is the last thing I want to see in Denver especially with a Roster that looks like it can make some noise Next Year with the Right QB.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

This is right up my alley!

For those who don't like the current situation, this should provide some light. As for Rodgers, he was near over the hill, that is, til he won The MVP and is in the conversation yet again. What part of "this guy's still got it" doesn't resonate. Well then it's the salary, and don't forget all that trade value.

If you want it, you go get it!

Comment

Obviously a lot of this has to do with how the Packers end up doing in the playoffs.

Comment

No to Baby Mama Drama AROD 😂. Russ is also all about baby mama drama 2 however due to age I would take Russ over old man AROD. Truth be Told Jimmy G would be the right fit in Denver. Then draft Carson Strong and lets roll !!

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                Obviously a lot of this has to do with how the Packers end up doing in the playoffs.
                Its all speculation and opinions, but it's also been said that Rodgers and the Packers front office are on better terms, and he'd be willing to stay if they commit to him long term. So if thats true, if Green Bay offers him a 4-5yr deal, he's staying.

As for the topic from Colin, I think Colin is just trying to throw out a hot take that makes him look really good if it happens, but also nobody would care if it doesn't happen.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

If we get aaron id like Hackett on this staff. Heck id like hackett on this staff even if we dont get aaron
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Hell no to Rodgers old ass.
                    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                      Hell no to Rodgers old ass.
                      Yeah but I am more interested in his head and his arm......

Comment

Yeah but I am more interested in his head and his arm......
                        Yeah that don't seem to be working out for big Ben. I want no parts of Rodgers period. Head, hair, eyes, legs, pinky toe either
                        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Yeah that don't seem to be working out for big Ben. I want no parts of Rodgers period. Head, hair, eyes, legs, pinky toe either
                          Even if he wins MVP again, or is in the top group of contenders?

Comment

Even if he wins MVP again, or is in the top group of contenders?
                            Idc if he wins the superbowl. What we will have to give up to get him for 2 or 3 years. And we don't know if his play will decrease. No thanks

Comment

I would take Rodgers any day of the week. The manning years were some of the best Broncos football ever and we won the SB when his skills diminished.

He would make us immediate contenders for the next two years and maybe 3-4.

I would gladly pay 2 first rounders to get him in here and throw in a second if needed.

Of course we still need a new OC.

Comment

Working...
                              X