This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myoung View Post

Glad you have a crystal ball. Good thing or we would be in trouble. And we wouldn’t want to be like the Rams, trading away draft picks and getting nothing out of it. Then to face a future with the cupboard bare… oh wait!! Are they playing this weekend? Hopefully they learn their lesson soon so the don’t keep making these mistakes.

and before you start in on everything that Stafford is that Rodgers isn’t, what was Stafford’s playoff record before this year

many teams have build contenders through trades and FA.

personally, I normally prefer a draft route but I think this painfully obvious. Weak QB class, playoff caliber roster with a terrible QB situation, plus the reigning MVP possibly available for trade. The probability of us becoming a contender for the next few years with Rodgers is high. The probability of becoming a contender through the draft is low.

Plus, if Rodgers contract is structured right the cap space opens up when he leaves
    Rams don’t have a choice. They’re in a market where they’re not the main attraction. The Rams and Chargers are 2 teams that when they play at home it’s still an away game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

A legit qb that has shown what in the playoffs?
      He has a super bowl and have you even watched his playoff games? Did you watch the loss to the 49ers this year? Did you see the special teams lose the game? Or the sheet of ice on the field?

IMO saying Rodgers is no good because he has one super bowl and a slightly losing record in the playoffs is a naive perspective. Grateful our GM and coach would consider the details. Regardless of what direction they go.

there are many variables to winning in the playoffs. By your logic the only acceptable solution would be Brady.

Rodgers has the 7th highest QBR in the playoffs… ever

You can certainly choose to dismiss his play because he didn’t win as many as you think he should have, but I think you are dead wrong in stating he has been a bad playoff performer.

Comment

Glad you have a crystal ball. Good thing or we would be in trouble. And we wouldn’t want to be like the Rams, trading away draft picks and getting nothing out of it. Then to face a future with the cupboard bare… oh wait!! Are they playing this weekend? Hopefully they learn their lesson soon so the don’t keep making these mistakes.

and before you start in on everything that Stafford is that Rodgers isn’t, what was Stafford’s playoff record before this year

many teams have build contenders through trades and FA.

personally, I normally prefer a draft route but I think this painfully obvious. Weak QB class, playoff caliber roster with a terrible QB situation, plus the reigning MVP possibly available for trade. The probability of us becoming a contender for the next few years with Rodgers is high. The probability of becoming a contender through the draft is low.

Plus, if Rodgers contract is structured right the cap space opens up when he leaves
        Doesn’t matter, Rodgers is going eat 80M+ on the first year.

Comment

Yea...to bad him and green bay aren't playing for mvps....but hey I thought the end goal was a superbowl not individual awards.

Let ask you.. would you want a superbowl winning qb or a regular season mvp....hell idk maybe I'm wrong?
          I'll take both. Oh thats Rodgers. Perfect!

Ps. Josh Allen
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
            No. I already told you. His cap hit is like 26 mil...BEFORE a restructure. You cannot just make stuff up because you chose a poor side and made a losing argument.

Green Bay has to pay 19mil dead cap for trade. Thats 26 mil cap hit. Please stop saying things that are not true and are misleading to support a poor argument.

Word is green bay wants picks only.

2 1sts and 2 2nds is my guess. Maybe a 1 this and next, a 2 this year and 2 next year....we keep our 2 and 3 this year.
            So far:

Comment

why do yall think that Denver is/will be theb"OnLy" team he would come to

Mia has more money and picks...they can bring Rodgers and adams and Cobb in.. Rodgers would feel at home.. except warmer.

1. Mia wants to stick w tua. Thats why Flores is fired.
              2. Rodgers wants to come here. Wants to! His choice.
              3. Josh Allen.

So far:

Comment

He has a super bowl and have you even watched his playoff games? Did you watch the loss to the 49ers this year? Did you see the special teams lose the game? Or the sheet of ice on the field?

IMO saying Rodgers is no good because he has one super bowl and a slightly losing record in the playoffs is a naive perspective. Grateful our GM and coach would consider the details. Regardless of what direction they go.

there are many variables to winning in the playoffs. By your logic the only acceptable solution would be Brady.

Rodgers has the 7th highest QBR in the playoffs… ever

You can certainly choose to dismiss his play because he didn’t win as many as you think he should have, but I think you are dead wrong in stating he has been a bad playoff performer.
                I watch the ENTIRE game. A blocked puny for a TD so what. Rodgers scored a TD in the 1sr quarter. What happened to the last 3 1/2 quarters??? Oh wait was a punt block for a TD in all 4 quarters. He said the ice that's on the field lmao..... a place called the frozen tundra in which the packers pride themselves being able to play in and other teams not. Ok you keep making excuses.

Not one time have I ever said Rodgers was not a good qb. Don't put words in my mouth.
                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

I'll take both. Oh thats Rodgers. Perfect!

Ps. Josh Allen
                  To bad he hasn't done it in the last 11 years...but hey he is hof and MVP....yea ok
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

3. Josh Allen.

Lmaooooo show me a link QUOTE of "Aaron Rodgers saying out of his mouth" I want to come/play for Denver...I'll wait.

Ok you think that all you want. Hey Rodgers is a hof mvp...sure if we will give up what yall say we should and Rodgers is going to play for another 3-5 years. Why wouldn't Mia go for him

Oh I know bc "Rodgers said he wants to come to Denver" ye ok.

Comment

3. Josh Allen.

I think they do too, and I think that's why somebody (Xavien Howard?) told a reporter he's wasting his career in Miami. lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
                        What are you talking about? What type of contract do you think he is getting?

Comment

To bad he hasn't done it in the last 11 years...but hey he is hof and MVP....yea ok
                          By your logic we better not draft a rookie either then and I guess Herbert is getting cut soon. He missed the playoffs this year. Why would the Chargers stick with that loser?

Pickett should have run the table in a down ACC and played for the title.5 years at Pitt. 4 terrible and he never won it all.
                          corral bombed the SEC. Not sure we could consider him. He is not a winner.
                          Malik… ouch! He suck big time against ole miss. The bowl was terrible
                          howell— hos was he worse this year than last?
                          I guess our only hope is to wait til next year and draft Bennet. He won the title this year. Oh crap!! What if he doesn’t win next year?

of course looking into the details is a terrible idea. Title or nothing

I know we all have our opinions and I am grateful to hear yours regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets

No what's dumb is selling the farm for qb that can retire at any moment that's dumb. But you hold that thought.

When did the Saints shut Brady out in the playoffs?? Or we just bringing Rodgers here just to win regular season games I'm confused

Read what I said I never said he couldn't. I said have the want to, the drive to.

Sorry I didn't know you had a crystal ball that said Rodgers is 100% coming here and there is absolutely no other team that would want his services....oh but wait...they hire OC and is fiancée parents live here....yea ok..

If you believe that I have some magic beans in my pocket om selling.
                            You dont know what you dont know lol.

Can knows what I'm talking about.

Those magic beans came from me dude hahaha
                            So far:

Comment

Lmaooooo show me a link QUOTE of "Aaron Rodgers saying out of his mouth" I want to come/play for Denver...I'll wait.

Ok you think that all you want. Hey Rodgers is a hof mvp...sure if we will give up what yall say we should and Rodgers is going to play for another 3-5 years. Why wouldn't Mia go for him

Oh I know bc "Rodgers said he wants to come to Denver" ye ok.
                              I liked this post because you got it right!
                              So far:

Comment

By your logic we better not draft a rookie either then and I guess Herbert is getting cut soon. He missed the playoffs this year. Why would the Chargers stick with that loser?

Pickett should have run the table in a down ACC and played for the title.5 years at Pitt. 4 terrible and he never won it all.
                                corral bombed the SEC. Not sure we could consider him. He is not a winner.
                                Malik… ouch! He suck big time against ole miss. The bowl was terrible
                                howell— hos was he worse this year than last?
                                I guess our only hope is to wait til next year and draft Bennet. He won the title this year. Oh crap!! What if he doesn’t win next year?

of course looking into the details is a terrible idea. Title or nothing

I know we all have our opinions and I am grateful to hear yours regularly.
                                If you feel that way so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X