This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
    He's not coming to Denver . The Bronco odds on a SB appearance are good because of all the Rodgers talk , but the Packers odds are better . It's not better if they have Love starting . 104.3 just talked about this saying that the house is covering their backside with the Broncos odds . As soon as Rodgers signs a contract with GB our odds will shoot up .
    A very honest and astute post. There are those out there that still have this belief that Aaron is coming Denver and they don't want to hear anyone speak otherwise.

Good to hear that Denver sports radio is speaking some truth to the fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      Not the Smack Forum.
      Not the Smack Forum.

Did I say it loud enough this time?
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault.jpg Views:	0 Size:	174.5 KB ID:	8407798

Could happen. Hasn't "not happened".

(note: I am cool if this type of trade does not happen. I am scouting draft picks as we speak. Pickett maybe. Wilson is still a possibility, and maybe our GM likes another vet or two.)
        Last edited by CanDB; 02-14-2022, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• I have been seeing a lot of places reporting that Aaron will be making a decision on whether he will continue playing by March 6th. I have always said it will be before the end of February. I stand by that.

Should hear some news in about about a week.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	e8ec78a1a9895f6b2ea1b3c358bb5865.gif
Views:	166
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	8407841

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerNation View Post
            I have been seeing a lot of places reporting that Aaron will be making a decision on whether he will continue playing by March 6th. I have always said it will be before the end of February. I stand by that.

Should hear some news in about about a week.

Name:	e8ec78a1a9895f6b2ea1b3c358bb5865.gif
Views:	166
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	8407841
            OK. You will gain cred points if this happens. Hey, never say never. Being a fellow Packer fan I am not averse to discussion with you.

Name:	hourglass.gif?10139010899704076681.gif
Views:	138
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	8407875

Time is ticking.

Comment

• Thread needs cleaning. Going out of town so thread closed. Will reopen in a few days.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220218-170701_(1).png
Views:	71
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	8408222
                I expect some news from the Packers and Aaron next week.
                Stay tuned.....

Name:	200 (2).gif
Views:	69
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	8408223

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20220218-170701_(1).png
Views:	71
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	8408222
                  I expect some news from the Packers and Aaron next week.
                  Stay tuned.....

Name:	200 (2).gif
Views:	69
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	8408223
                  Would awesome if he just came out and said I love green bay and will retire a Packer!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Would awesome if he just came out and said I love green bay and will retire a Packer!
                    Hey, he just got done dumping a woman who was trying to force him to retire. We are moving in the right direction.?

Should be some news on the football front very soon.

Comment

Hey, he just got done dumping a woman who was trying to force him to retire. We are moving in the right direction.?

Should be some news on the football front very soon.
                      So PN......lets be honest, because you know how things are out there on the world wide web.

Are you going to keep coming here if Rodgers signs in GB?.....or, imagine this, if he ends up here? Let me speculate. If he stays in GB, which is quite likely, we do not hear from you. Not saying you can't return, but it's my gut feeling. But if he signs here, well that's a whole other story.

Lets be cool and talk objectively. We don't want to close anything down. I just wonder about things sometimes. I think you become a Broncos fan. Am I right? Hey, no problem if I am causing an issue for you. I don't mind if you keep coming. But as you can imagine, a lot of fans change teams when their favs go elsewhere. It's understandable. I have favs in most sports, and if they move to another place, I am pulling for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

So PN......lets be honest, because you know how things are out there on the world wide web.

Are you going to keep coming here if Rodgers signs in GB?.....or, imagine this, if he ends up here? Let me speculate. If he stays in GB, which is quite likely, we do not hear from you. Not saying you can't return, but it's my gut feeling. But if he signs here, well that's a whole other story.

Lets be cool and talk objectively. We don't want to close anything down. I just wonder about things sometimes. I think you become a Broncos fan. Am I right? Hey, no problem if I am causing an issue for you. I don't mind if you keep coming. But as you can imagine, a lot of fans change teams when their favs go elsewhere. It's understandable. I have favs in most sports, and if they move to another place, I am pulling for them.
                        Remember the influx of new users in 2012 after Manning came? I think we got a bunch when Tebow was drafted, as well.

I can only imagine what will happen if Rodgers comes to Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Are you going to keep coming here if Rodgers signs in GB?.....or, imagine this, if he ends up here? Let me speculate. If he stays in GB, which is quite likely, we do not hear from you Not saying you can't return, but it's my gut feeling. But if he signs here, well that's a whole other story.

I support the G on the helmet. I have been a Packers fan since long before Aaron was even born. Nothing changes as players come and go. The G on the helmet remains.

The team and the franchise is what I fully support. Always have...always will.

Comment

• Rodgers will be wearing orange and blue very soon
                            sigpic

Comment

I support the G on the helmet. I have been a Packers fan since long before Aaron was even born. Nothing changes as players come and go. The G on the helmet remains.

The team and the franchise is what I fully support. Always have...always will.

My earliest memory of any Packers QB was Lynn Dickey even though I was born in '69. Didn't pay much attention to the Packers before then.
                              Last edited by BroncoBreeder; 02-18-2022, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

My earliest memory of any Packers QB was Lynn Dickey even though I was born in '69. Didn't pay much attention to the Packers before then.
                                Lynn Dickey threw the prettiest ball I have ever seen to this day. It was a joy watching him play. Underrated QB in Packers history.

Comment

Working...
                                X