Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still Talking Aaron Rodgers in Denver

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peanut
    replied
    Closed for cleaning.

    Again.

    Leave a comment:


  • CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

    Nope....It seems we are discussing some dude named Clements and the CFL for some unknown reason.
    Haha!! Too funny.

    (note: he did play here and I really liked him.....but not relevant to this thread)

    I've posted this before but if I was a betting man I would suspect there's a 95% chance Rodgers won't be here. Still 5%. Perhaps the fact we have some Packers coaches may keep this alive.

    He's got it too good in GB, and who knows how things changed when his Colorado property owner gf and him split. Maybe it was inconsequential. But yeah, the issue in GB is keeping Adams, because without him, Rodgers needs more weapons.
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-20-2022, 02:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoBreeder
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Are we "still talking Aaron Rodgers in Denver"?

    Nope....It seems we are discussing some dude named Clements and the CFL for some unknown reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • CanDB
    replied
    Are we "still talking Aaron Rodgers in Denver"?

    Leave a comment:


  • PackerNation
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

    The 1969 NFL Championship Game and losing Super Bowl IV
    As I thought, Kapp has no Super Bowl ring.

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoBreeder
    replied
    Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

    Flutie has no Super Bowl ring. And what year did Kapp win the Super Bowl? News to me he won a Super Bowl.
    The 1969 NFL Championship Game and losing Super Bowl IV

    Kapp led the Vikings to a 12–2 record, and a berth in Super Bowl IV after defeating the Los Angeles Rams 23–20 in the Western Conference championship game, and the Cleveland Browns 27–7 in the last NFL Championship game ever played. However, he was unable to lead the team to victory in the Super Bowl, as the Vikings lost 23–7 to the Kansas City Chiefs.

    Leave a comment:


  • PackerNation
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

    Joe Kapp and I think Flutie did with Patriots.

    Harald Hasselbach not a QB but was a Bronco.
    Flutie has no Super Bowl ring. And what year did Kapp win the Super Bowl? News to me he won a Super Bowl.

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoBreeder
    replied
    Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

    How many of those guys have a Super Bowl Ring and A Grey Cup?

    Tom Clements does.?
    Joe Kapp and I think Flutie did with Patriots....Maybe not.

    Harald Hasselbach not a QB but was a Bronco.
    Last edited by BroncoBreeder; 02-20-2022, 02:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

    How many of those guys have a Super Bowl Ring and A Grey Cup?

    Tom Clements does.?
    Yeah but you can't really call that football in the CFL, with them synthetic fields......probably got the ring from here:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	66433-full.png
Views:	47
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	8408509

    Leave a comment:


  • PackerNation
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    CFL - NFL Super Bowl QB
    Joe Theismann
    Joe Kapp
    Vince Ferragamo

    Honorable mention: Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia, and Doug Flutie

    Arena - NFL Super Bowl QB
    Kurt Warner
    How many of those guys have a Super Bowl Ring and A Grey Cup?

    Tom Clements does.?

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoBreeder
    replied
    CFL - NFL Super Bowl QB
    Joe Theismann
    Joe Kapp
    Vince Ferragamo

    Honorable mention: Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia, and Doug Flutie

    Arena - NFL Super Bowl QB
    Kurt Warner

    Leave a comment:


  • PackerNation
    replied
    Always happy to get Bakh's thoughts on any topic?
    Green Bay Packers all-pro offensive lineman David Bakhtiari doesn't like that many NFL stadiums have turf fields.

    Leave a comment:


  • samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

    Don't twist things. If you want to talk about Tom Clements, maybe use some tact. And you don't know what Tom would tell anyone, nor Aaron, nor any well known star.

    You can get that checked.
    I'm a Joe Kapp guy myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

    Oh, come on.? Saying real football is played on grass is offensive now? Tom would tell you he wishes the CFL fields in Canada had been all natural grass. Turf is hard on the body.
    Don't twist things. If you want to talk about Tom Clements, maybe use some tact. And you don't know what Tom would tell anyone, nor Aaron, nor any well known star.

    You can get that checked.

    Leave a comment:


  • PackerNation
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

    You want to have a discussion and then take a shot at the CFL.......I know all about Tom Clements, but apparently he didn't play real football.
    Oh, come on.? Saying real football is played on grass is offensive now? Tom would tell you he wishes the CFL fields in Canada had been all natural grass. Turf is hard on the body.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X