Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos1963
    replied
    I would love Kyle as coach. JG is better than what's in Denver currently but I would only want him as the default and making sure TB and Drew are elsewhere.

Compared to JG, I would prefer a quality rookie. Though I still prefer Wilson as 1st choice.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Not all qbs take that long to figure it out. We got to pick the right one....

Just bc you get a vet don't mean they will gel together....

It's a 50/50 ball

You are correct Boss. At this point with all QB’s it is 50/50 on a Rookie that will at least take 2 Years I say 3 is the mark or 50/50 on a FA or Trade QB.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Ok DBC lol I will no longer push the Idea of Jimmy G. Who I totally understand as I also did not want Case Joe, Paxton, Brock or Teddy either So I totally understand and I am in agreement with you all so I will
    no longer be pushing my agenda as to what I think this team needs. What it cannot wait for is a for a Rookie QB who can take up to 3 years or more before you know what you got. Do you really think Court or Jerry or Tim can wait 3 more years? I do not think so.
    Not all qbs take that long to figure it out. We got to pick the right one....

Just bc you get a vet don't mean they will gel together....

It's a 50/50 ball

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Jimmy Garrapalo huh, might as well sign Cam

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Ok DBC lol I will no longer push the Idea of Jimmy G. Who I totally understand as I also did not want Case Joe, Paxton, Brock or Teddy either So I totally understand and I am in agreement with you all so I will
    no longer be pushing my agenda as to what I think this team needs. What it cannot wait for is a for a Rookie QB who can take up to 3 years or more before you know what you got. Do you really think Court or Jerry or Tim can wait 3 more years? I do not think so.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Unwanted? Kyle would be a great hire. One thing for for sure is he won’t bring a retread like Jimmy G to Denver.
    Was clearly talking about Jimmy, Kyle isn't even available.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    I highly doubt they move on from Shanahan. The only scenario I could see to facilitate that would be if Shanahan really did want another QB like Mac Jones, and Trey Lance was forced upon him. They must've collectively realized long ago that Garoppolo is the limiting factor, and that's why they traded up for a QB. It would be silly to fire Shanahan now over JG's struggles unless they wanted Lance to play, and Shanahan is the reason he isn't.

If they did fire him though, I think he'd shoot to the top of my list.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Case Keenum, Joe Flacco, Teddy Bridgewater, and now Garappolo? How many times do we have to keep falling in the same trap?

We're like the burglars from Home Alone.....falling for the same trick over and over.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by 86rocco View Post

Oh no he can’t, waterboy is too important and he has absolutely no quantifiable experience as waterboy. No way would I support the idea of JG coming in as waterboy. All the players are cramping up just thinking about it. You should’ve just stopped at no….. :-)

Agree though, Kyle would be a good fit as coach here, let JG do something different. I think I’d prefer rookie QB next year overall unless Lock flips a switch these last three games which I would give roughly a .00001% chance of happening. I’m sure there is a vet or two that could work but mostly I think the price is too high for any of them. Regardless, whoever it is next year QBin’ the broncos I will hope the do well and win.
    Ok ok ok. You make very valid points. He may get hurt running out in the field to give them water. He can keep the bench warm for the players then....

Leave a comment:

• 86rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Still pushing this sorry Jimmy g.
    man NO one wants him but you. He sucks and can't throw the deep ball. He is NOTHING more than a game manager and injury prone.

Kyle- yes
    Jimmy- helllllllllll no.....he can be the water boy tho.
    Oh no he can’t, waterboy is too important and he has absolutely no quantifiable experience as waterboy. No way would I support the idea of JG coming in as waterboy. All the players are cramping up just thinking about it. You should’ve just stopped at no….. :-)

Agree though, Kyle would be a good fit as coach here, let JG do something different. I think I’d prefer rookie QB next year overall unless Lock flips a switch these last three games which I would give roughly a .00001% chance of happening. I’m sure there is a vet or two that could work but mostly I think the price is too high for any of them. Regardless, whoever it is next year QBin’ the broncos I will hope the do well and win.

Leave a comment:

• BiscuitBronco
    replied
    So after watching the 49ers game it appears SF will more than likely move away from Jimmy G. What if they move on from Kyle Shannan also? Kyle running this offense Jimmy G throwing to Jerry Jeduy possible shades of Montana to Jerry Rice. Just Think About It !!
    Not adverse to the idea, but the comparison of JG/JJ to hall of famers Montana/Rice is a massive stretch... more like the midday shade of one's shadow. Lol

Would definetly improve Jeudys output with a better than average QB and Shanahans play calling.
    Last edited by BiscuitBronco; 12-24-2021, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Still pushing this sorry Jimmy g.
    man NO one wants him but you. He sucks and can't throw the deep ball. He is NOTHING more than a game manager and injury prone.

Kyle- yes
    Jimmy- helllllllllll no.....he can be the water boy tho.

Leave a comment:

• Locutus
    replied
    So after watching the 49ers game it appears SF will more than likely move away from Jimmy G. What if they move on from Kyle Shannan also? Kyle running this offense Jimmy G throwing to Jerry Jeduy possible shades of Montana to Jerry Rice. Just Think About It !!
    kyle Shanahan? Yes.
    Jimmy G? HELL NO!!

Leave a comment:

• Locutus
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Another unwanted retread? As long as Elway is around, it's a possibility.
    Unwanted? Kyle would be a great hire. One thing for for sure is he won’t bring a retread like Jimmy G to Denver.
    Last edited by Locutus; 12-24-2021, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    No thanks to jg.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X