No announcement yet.

Draft position tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is cool. Top 10 is sweet. but I would love another spot or two below.

And yes, how is it that NY teams do so poorly over the years? You'd think they'd have decent Exec talent. Maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

currently at 9 right now, if ATL wins we stay ahead of them. If SEA wins we fall to 8. Pretty sure we're guaranteed number 10
      Thank you JvDub !

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        This is cool. Top 10 is sweet. but I would love another spot or two below.

And yes, how is it that NY teams do so poorly over the years? You'd think they'd have decent Exec talent. Maybe not.
        Well they did something right in trading for those extra #1 picks (of which I'm jealous) but little else apparently.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Well they did something right in trading for those extra #1 picks (of which I'm jealous) but little else apparently.
          Oh yes, they should make a real dent with 2 early picks each. Those are absolute musts, and going 2 for 2 will definitely enhance their teams. But some teams mess up high draft picks. You get 'em, and you come away with studs. Quality picks. No reaches.

Comment

There you have it folks, we are locked in at the 9 spot. Gosh darn Falcons!!!! ?

Comment

I am not complaining. 9th is pretty darn good!!

The beauty of these high picks is that they just keep on giving....as in, 9th in round 2, 9th in round 3 and so on. At #41 for example, you can find a first rounder who slipped or was bi passed due to other team needs.

Comment

Now that the Jags have secured the #1 pick, it should be up for sale to anyone who wants to draft a quarterback. There are four teams at 7-10. I don’t know what the tiebreakers are but it looks like the Broncos could be picking 8th.

I wonder how far down the Jaguars are willing to go.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  Now that the Jags have secured the #1 pick, it should be up for sale to anyone who wants to draft a quarterback. There are four teams at 7-10. I don’t know what the tiebreakers are but it looks like the Broncos could be picking 8th.

I would be floored if anyone traded to get one of these QBs #1.

Comment

If Giants want to move on from Jones they have the 5 and 7 pick. They will be the ones to make the move

Comment

Originally posted by myoung View Post

I would be floored if anyone traded to get one of these QBs #1.
                      It all depends on how the teams evaluate the quarterbacks and how badly they need one.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

It all depends on how the teams evaluate the quarterbacks and how badly they need one.
                        I guess anything is possible, but I would say it is highly unlikely at this point

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

If Giants want to move on from Jones they have the 5 and 7 pick. They will be the ones to make the move
                          I don’t know that Gettleman’s ego can take that hit though.
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Very true, let's hope they don't.

Comment

Looks like Broncos pick 9th…

Comment

The way this draft looks right now, that could have their choice of QBs at #7. Of course we haven’t had the combine or pro days yet so things can change, but this QB crop is closer to second and third round grades.

it would take a move like the last time they reached to take Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X