Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft position tracker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    This is cool. Top 10 is sweet. but I would love another spot or two below.

    And yes, how is it that NY teams do so poorly over the years? You'd think they'd have decent Exec talent. Maybe not.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

      https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

      currently at 9 right now, if ATL wins we stay ahead of them. If SEA wins we fall to 8. Pretty sure we're guaranteed number 10
      Thank you JvDub !

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        This is cool. Top 10 is sweet. but I would love another spot or two below.

        And yes, how is it that NY teams do so poorly over the years? You'd think they'd have decent Exec talent. Maybe not.
        Well they did something right in trading for those extra #1 picks (of which I'm jealous) but little else apparently.

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by L.M. View Post

          Well they did something right in trading for those extra #1 picks (of which I'm jealous) but little else apparently.
          Oh yes, they should make a real dent with 2 early picks each. Those are absolute musts, and going 2 for 2 will definitely enhance their teams. But some teams mess up high draft picks. You get 'em, and you come away with studs. Quality picks. No reaches.

          Comment


          • #50
            There you have it folks, we are locked in at the 9 spot. Gosh darn Falcons!!!! ?

            Comment


            • #51
              I am not complaining. 9th is pretty darn good!!

              The beauty of these high picks is that they just keep on giving....as in, 9th in round 2, 9th in round 3 and so on. At #41 for example, you can find a first rounder who slipped or was bi passed due to other team needs.

              Comment


              • #52
                Now that the Jags have secured the #1 pick, it should be up for sale to anyone who wants to draft a quarterback. There are four teams at 7-10. I don’t know what the tiebreakers are but it looks like the Broncos could be picking 8th.

                I wonder how far down the Jaguars are willing to go.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  Now that the Jags have secured the #1 pick, it should be up for sale to anyone who wants to draft a quarterback. There are four teams at 7-10. I don’t know what the tiebreakers are but it looks like the Broncos could be picking 8th.

                  I wonder how far down the Jaguars are willing to go.
                  I would be floored if anyone traded to get one of these QBs #1.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                    Now that the Jags have secured the #1 pick, it should be up for sale to anyone who wants to draft a quarterback. There are four teams at 7-10. I don’t know what the tiebreakers are but it looks like the Broncos could be picking 8th.

                    I wonder how far down the Jaguars are willing to go.
                    If Giants want to move on from Jones they have the 5 and 7 pick. They will be the ones to make the move

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by myoung View Post

                      I would be floored if anyone traded to get one of these QBs #1.
                      It all depends on how the teams evaluate the quarterbacks and how badly they need one.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                        It all depends on how the teams evaluate the quarterbacks and how badly they need one.
                        I guess anything is possible, but I would say it is highly unlikely at this point

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

                          If Giants want to move on from Jones they have the 5 and 7 pick. They will be the ones to make the move
                          I don’t know that Gettleman’s ego can take that hit though.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                            I don’t know that Gettleman’s ego can take that hit though.
                            Very true, let's hope they don't.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Looks like Broncos pick 9th…

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                                I don’t know that Gettleman’s ego can take that hit though.
                                The way this draft looks right now, that could have their choice of QBs at #7. Of course we haven’t had the combine or pro days yet so things can change, but this QB crop is closer to second and third round grades.

                                it would take a move like the last time they reached to take Jones

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X