X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
    I keep checking the mocks, none of them have us taking a QB. It's ticking me off.
    NFL Mock Draft 2022: Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Cincinnati make up 8 of 32 picks in Round 1 (msn.com)

Kenny Pickett

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
    I get worn out between wanting a high draft pick and new coaching staff to actually cheering for the Broncos. Please Paton deliver me from this quandary.
    Cheer the team on and accept whatever pick we end up with.

Leave a comment:

• broncojuan
    replied
    I keep checking the mocks, none of them have us taking a QB. It's ticking me off.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoJef
    replied
    I get worn out between wanting a high draft pick and new coaching staff to actually cheering for the Broncos. Please Paton deliver me from this quandary.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    The higher the pick the better. Give Paton all the firepower he needs this offseason.
    A high one and 2 second rounders should be enough to pry a top pick or someone else's QB away...hopefully

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    The higher the pick the better. Give Paton all the firepower he needs this offseason.

Leave a comment:

• cousinal111
    replied
    Would love to get #6 overall. The team showed potential at times this year with their young talent.

Bottom line & broken record- the team will remain an average at best team until a good NFL QB is throwing the ball and we have a Coaching Staff that has adjusted to the 21st Century.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Right now, if the draft was held today Denver would have the number 11 pick. With all the covid punches we've been hit with this week, I don't see a win against the Chargers. Next week is KC, so, I see a very real possibility of yet another top 10 draft pick.
    Yup. looks like possibly all the way to pick 6 if things fall as expected.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    started a topic Draft position tracker

Draft position tracker

Right now, if the draft was held today Denver would have the number 11 pick. With all the covid punches we've been hit with this week, I don't see a win against the Chargers. Next week is KC, so, I see a very real possibility of yet another top 10 draft pick.
Working...
X