• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Draft at the 9 spot

Looks like we are in the 9 spot. Should have a shot at just about any QB

Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
    I hope so....but the lock supporters won't.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

We jumped two spots today into the top 10, whether it’s a QB or not today was a great day on many levels for the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Last edited by KernCoBroncofan; 01-09-2022, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I'm a Lock supporter , but Id be happy with Pickett or Corral. However if the higher above don't think these Qbs are worthy of a top 10 pick then I'm okay with that as well .

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
            Maybe maybe not. Lions, giants, texans, panthers could all opt for a new qb
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I like Corral too...not a fan of Pickett,

Here is my thing I wanna see Willis accuracy....if that's on point then my top two remains

Corral and Willis
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post

I'm a Lock supporter , but Id be happy with Pickett or Corral. However if the higher above don't think these Qbs are worthy of a top 10 pick then I'm okay with that as well .
                I support Lock too, but if we found a QB at 9 I would be stoked!!
                I'm a whats best for the Broncos supporter first!!! Don't understand why rooting for a kid we drafted and plays for us is an issue. I'm also a Javonte Williams, Justin Simmons and all the guys in our roster supporter or a Denver Broncos fan ?‍♂️
                Last edited by 58Miller; 01-09-2022, 07:06 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

Maybe maybe not. Lions, giants, texans, panthers could all opt for a new qb
                  I'm not sure the Texans go QB in the 1st . There's something about Mills that's intriguing

Comment

Regardless- our 1st round pick this year just became more valuable/ use it for a QB or trade it (for a QB)
                    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Depending on how things shake out there is a chance the Broncos have their choice of Pickett, Willis or Corral. The Giants new GM will probably want to start fresh and Pickett would likely be their guy. If not then he could fall to the Broncos if Carolina doesn’t pick Willis. Corral could be there at 9. Prefer waiting until 2023 to get Brennan Armstrong, but it would be tough to pass on a good prospect at 9 this year. Although we have a need at OLB after trading Von.

Comment

I'm not sure the Texans go QB in the 1st . There's something about Mills that's intriguing
                        If i were them i would stick with mills but you never know. Culley may not be there or so the rumors say. Hopefully they stick with him and develop him

7 - unless its karlaftis, i dont see any edge player there worth it at 9. Hutch and thibs will be gone. Supposedly leal is a bit of a project. At 9 that person better come in and play right away. Even ojabo isnt considered one that can do that full time
                        Last edited by armedequation; 01-09-2022, 07:40 PM.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

There's 4 teams ahead of us that could pick QBs, and we're lucky the Bears traded their pick to the Giants, or there would be a fifth team ahead of us that needs to draft a QB.

Comment

Good gravy , have you guys been watching the charger , raider game ? Man what a game . Herbert was insane

Would have loved to of drafted him

Comment

Good gravy , have you guys been watching the charger , raider game ? Man what a game . Herbert was insane

Would have loved to of drafted him
                              I'm hoping we can get a young guy with some fire to get this franchise going again. I don't care what we give up - if there is a guy spend the capital and lets get him.

Comment

Working...
                              X