Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Bowl News

What you see and what you hear.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey
    ·
    5h
    done with day1 practice, writing my report for http://DenverFan.com right now... let's just say Willis catapulted himself to the front of the QB pack here in Mobile. His arm strength is OFF THE CHARTS - more soon!
    sigpic

Comment

I've watched very little. I've heard mixed reviews on all the quarterbacks so far, so I don't want to say anything until I watch.

As far as OLine and Edge go, these are the players who seem to be jumping out:

Zion Johnson G
      Darian Kinard T
      Boye Mafe ED
      Arnold Ebikete ED
      Dominique Robinson ED (Miami OH)
      Jermaine Johnson ED

IDL Travis Jones is getting good reviews too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        I've watched very little. I've heard mixed reviews on all the quarterbacks so far, so I don't want to say anything until I watch.

As far as OLine and Edge go, these are the players who seem to be jumping out:

Zion Johnson G
        Darian Kinard T
        Boye Mafe ED
        Arnold Ebikete ED
        Dominique Robinson ED (Miami OH)
        Jermaine Johnson ED

IDL Travis Jones is getting good reviews too.
        I don't watch hardly any college football so I know very little. That said, I'd like to see Denver use the first pick on their favorite QB. After that, I would be fine exhausting all the other picks on lineman. My other plea is that they do NOT pick yet another Big 10 TE.

Comment

A couple of guys I really like are already turning heads.

Wyoming LB Chad Muma
          PSU P Jordan Stout
          Stout is an incredible P and has experience with KO and FGs as well. Not the most accurate from FG perspective, but a great "extra" trait to have on an NFL roster. He averaged over 46 yards per punt and had a touchback rate over 90%. It's not every year you see K or P declare early, but Stout is going to get drafted. A team with a premium on defense (any team really) is going to love this guy and his high booming kicks. If his accuracy improves I wouldn't be surprised to see him take on all kicking duties for someone.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey
            ·
            5h
            done with day1 practice, writing my report for http://DenverFan.com right now... let's just say Willis catapulted himself to the front of the QB pack here in Mobile. His arm strength is OFF THE CHARTS - more soon!
            Yes he did.

Wills- He had some amazing throws and deep throws were on point. Really show he wanted to be a pass first qb.
            His arm strength was on full display. Also showed what his legs can do

Sam Howell- had a equally good day. He was very consistent in a lot of his throws. Got the ball out quick. Very good day

Ridder- didn't look good. Held onto the ball and was indecisive.

Carson- did not show his arm strength imo. Just overall a blah day.

Pickett.... just not seeing what all the hype is about. Avg day of you ask me.
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Yes he did.

Wills- He had some amazing throws and deep throws were on point. Really show he wanted to be a pass first qb.

Sam Howell- had a equally good day. He was very consistent in a lot of his throws. Got the ball out quick. Very good day

I''ll give ya props....you've been tout'in Willis' horn since the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Yes he did.

We had a lot of strongarm QBs over the years...Cutler, Kelly, Lock, etc.

What we need is someone who can make good decisions at crucial times and be able to read defensive schemes correctly. Plus, have a good arm.

Comment

I saw a picture from practice with Willis and Howell side by side, and one thing that really stood out was the bulk in Willis legs.
                  This guy has basketballs for calves.....he looks like he can take the hits that will be coming. These two are my favorite QBs in this draft. Both have big arms and the ability to move around -and out- of the pocket.
                  Last edited by atwaterandstir; 02-02-2022, 07:46 AM.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....n-watson-draft

Love to get watson.
                    cb is a need so bryant could be in play
                    has some qb report.

so many scouts there with different reports. Just google shrine game and theres tons

atwater- i did see someone on twitter say broncos staff met with muma who is a colorado native.
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

I''ll give ya props....you've been tout'in Willis' horn since the beginning.
                      He looks good has some more stuff to prove. But good start.

Comment

It’s not too late to hop on the Willis train y’all…

Comment

Some Willis clips…

A nice strike off of PA from under center.

Mark Brunell said this was an impressive throw from Willis on Day 1 because he went from left to right— through his progressions (four routes) and hit the checkdown.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                            Some Willis clips…

A nice strike off of PA from under center.

Mark Brunell said this was an impressive throw from Willis on Day 1 because he went from left to right— through his progressions (four routes) and hit the checkdown.
                            I do like how he's been looking under center.

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....n-watson-draft

Love to get watson.
                              cb is a need so bryant could be in play
                              has some qb report.

so many scouts there with different reports. Just google shrine game and theres tons

atwater- i did see someone on twitter say broncos staff met with muma who is a colorado native.
                              I'm glad he is getting some recognition. I remember watching Trey Lance highlights last year and would always be like "Who is this #1 he keeps on throwing to, he looks great too!"
                              New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                              X