Senior Bowl News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

I think somebody is going to be available at #9 between Willis, Corral, and Pickett. I think any one of those three guys will be worth the pick.
    Yeah, think at least one of those will be available at #9, if Denver doesn't trade the pick; they could trade up, if they like someone a lot.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• L8stening to the Broncos podcast it was said that none of the Qbs go top 10 and that none of them this year would have been picked in the 1st round with the last year's group.

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
        L8stening to the Broncos podcast it was said that none of the Qbs go top 10 and that none of them this year would have been picked in the 1st round with the last year's group.
        Who cares. Last year class doesn’t look all that hot. Those people be wrong all the time. It truly depends on combine and pro days. They just need content to talk about. Now save this post and Holla at me at after 1st day of the draft. Not attacking you just saying.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Who cares. Last year class doesn’t look all that hot. Those people be wrong all the time. It truly depends on combine and pro days. They just need content to talk about. Now save this post and Holla at me at after 1st day of the draft. Not attacking you just saying.
          Yeah I hear ya . Nobody truly knows until they hit the gridiron. Last year's group doesn't look that hot is exactly why they're saying this .

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Yeah, think at least one of those will be available at #9, if Denver doesn't trade the pick; they could trade up, if they like someone a lot.
            There are holes but overall the Denver roster is solid. I hope they go QB at 9. Risky, sure but this is a good year to take that risk. The media "experts" are often wrong and I'd like Denver to have a rookie QB in the pipeline. Everything is dependent on the vet QB plans and what that costs.

Comment

Working...
            X