Jimmy G a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
    Jimmy G would be a lot cheaper than Rodgers. GB to offer Rodgers $50M a year contract
    What the heck? I'm seeing articles listing the salary cap at around $208 MIL. They are going to spend 24% of their cap on the QB?
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
      Jimmy G would be a lot cheaper than Rodgers. GB to offer Rodgers $50M a year contract
      I truly hope they do...hell offer him 60 just so long as it's too high and he won't come to Denver.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

What the heck? I'm seeing articles listing the salary cap at around $208 MIL. They are going to spend 24% of their cap on the QB?
        The deal would be a ton a money upfront on a short-term deal while adding void years to the backend of the contract to spread out the cap hits of the massive signing bonus over many years, lowering his cap hit in 2022 and providing the Packers with much-needed financial flexibility.

Comment

To keep Rodgers?..yes

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

The deal would be a ton a money upfront on a short-term deal while adding void years to the backend of the contract to spread out the cap hits of the massive signing bonus over many years, lowering his cap hit in 2022 and providing the Packers with much-needed financial flexibility.
            So...the Packers are going to pay Aaron Rodgers millions of dollars a year after he quits. You guys are screwed.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

So...the Packers are going to pay Aaron Rodgers millions of dollars a year after he quits. You guys are screwed.
              They're posturing for the fanbase. "We tried to keep him but it just didn't work out." No way they keep a competitive team with that type of move.

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
                So.......any Jimmy G news or rumors
                This.

Thread cleaned.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

It’ll be a short deal with voidable years allowing Green Bay to also keep Devonte Adams.

Comment

• BREAKING- actually Jimmy G news / second round pick?
                    https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...trade#ref=home
                    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                      BREAKING- actually Jimmy G news / second round pick?
                      https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...trade#ref=home
                      Day 2 pick doesn't necessarily mean 2nd round pick. Im guessing he goes for a 3rd and a player

Comment

Working...
                      X