Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von expected to explore free agency

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...fl-free-agency

how funny would that be, we trade Von to Rams for 2 picks for just half a season and then sign him back in free agency LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

See myself as big supporter for anyone (player/coach/front office) who got us one of these

I would like to see Von back on a very team friendly deal. If he still looking to make JJ Watt kind of money I hope he enjoys the rest of his career else where. We got a team to build and can not afford to give a lot of money to an older guy who can not longer make a difference on his own.

Actually if his cap hits look like JJ's 2021 and 2023 years I would be good with that. If he wants the 15.9 mil that JJ's contract hit 2021 with than go to another team.
    Let's Ride!

Comment

I imagine Von is looking for much more than I would want Denver to pay. If he can get it, good for him. If, for some reason, he would sign a very team friendly deal, I'd love to see him return. But Denver needs to substantially improve the Dline for Von to be effective, going forward.

Comment

Von is definitely not coming back to Denver until the Day Von Retires. That is just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
        X