2022 D-line and linebackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 D-line and linebackers

This is another big need for us. We need a end and LB help like yesterday. Are you a dean or Lloyd fan? Let's chat it up!!!!
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

I think if we go defense in round 1, it'll be edge rather than LB.

We need to get after the QB. And I think we need a top notch edge prospect we can pair with another day 2 edge player. With the uncertainity surrounding Chubb, we need multiple edge rushers, and the free agent list, much like the OT list, is 'meh'.

Llyod and Dean are both guys like I like, but I'd equally like someone like Chad Muma, Brandon Smith, or one of the other Georgia LB's like Quay Walker or Channing Tindall in day 2.

Comment

What'd D.E. is worth a top 10 pick other than Addison or Thibodaux bc both will very gone by 9?
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
        What'd D.E. is worth a top 10 pick other than Addison or Thibodaux bc both will very gone by 9?
        Honestly, none really. I think Paton is looking to trade down if he's not going QB. He values picks and he has shown he will move up or down. I think he knows he can trade back a few spots and still land someone like Ojabo or Johnson. Especially if a QB goes by pick 7 or 8 and teams panic and want to move up.

I will say, I am not big on Karlaftis from Purdue.

Comment

If Broncos go ILB at #9 I would go with Lloyd over Dean. JMO.

As for Day 2 options, don’t forget Harris from Alabama. Talented player that could be as impactful as any mentioned.

Depending on FA signings I could see LBs as a need pushed to later rds. Both ILB and Edge.
          Last edited by FR Tim; 02-28-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

what are the chances Thibs drops to 9. probably zil would be a nice dream tbh
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              Yeah, I'm thinking he goes top 5. Could go 1st.

Long list of guys I'd be happy with at some point though:
              David Ojabo
              Jermaine Johnson
              Drake Jackson
              Arnold Ebiketie
              Boye Mafe
              Kingsley Enagbare
              Myjai Sanders
              Deangelo Malone
              Sam Williams
              Tyreke Smith
              Nik Bonitto
              Dominique Robinson
              Amare Barno

Comment

I'm bias bc of uga...so we do go lb...LB... want Dean over Lloyd. Lol

Comment

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...er-free-agency

according to Mike Kliss Broncos plan to be big spenders in free agency on pass rushers. If they are targeting free agent pass rush then you have to expect they will go a different direction in the draft

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...er-free-agency

according to Mike Kliss Broncos plan to be big spenders in free agency on pass rushers. If they are targeting free agent pass rush then you have to expect they will go a different direction in the draft
                    Can't say I'm surprised. We have nothing after Chubb and trying to address that solely through the draft is unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                      With Paton wanting to trade back up in the first last year, targeting Jaelan Phillips, I could possible see us moving up a couple spots...maybe to 5 in order to get him. I wouldn't be mad about it. I'm usually not a trade up guy....unless it is Franchise QB(which there is none worth top 10 draft capital)..and a Edge. So, I would be alright with this...but my number one option is still to trade down.
                      New England Patriots GM

Comment

The DT from Idaho is huge....I don't know anything about him, but I would love to find another Derek Wolfe type again. We need another gap filler -although I doubt we could ever replace his QB pressure. Wolfe was a special player and such a big contributor. I hope we can find someone similar soon.

Comment

Devonte Wyatt and Travis Jones have to be on our radar. Starting to think we'd have to take Davis with our first pick or forget about it. Winfrey doesn't surprise me, but Wyatt's the better run defender. I don't think he's quite as twitchy as Winfrey, but Winfrey is more of a pure pass rushing DT right now who might struggle a little right away in an odd front. Wyatt is the real deal. Plug him in right now if you want. We probably won't invest that high in a DT, but depending on how far he falls it would be hard to pass on that.

I think Jones is one of those deals where if you think he can anchor well enough inside, he could make Purcell expendable, which plays favorably for us cap wise.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jordan-...221402629.html

Jordan Davis solidified his spot in the first round. At 6’6” 340, to run a 4.78 40 yd dash!

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post
                              https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jordan-...221402629.html

Jordan Davis solidified his spot in the first round. At 6’6” 340, to run a 4.78 40 yd dash!
                              he was 100% 1st rd picks before the combine.

Comment

Working...
                              X