• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josey Jewell staying???

Sounds like mutual interest....

https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/s...21475605000201

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I'd be fine re-signing Jewell depending on how much. I'd rather sign him for right now and focus on other positions in the draft this year. There are a few linebackers I'm big on in this draft, but they'd probably cost at least an early 4th round pick. I'd like to see them address Edge, Tackle, Cornerback, maybe Defensive Line, and possibly Quarterback in the draft first.

Comment

Id like jewell, young and griffith. Im fine with letting aj go. Jewell looked like he made a ton of progress last year.

if you cant resign these guys, you definitely have to look at lloyd
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Id like jewell, young and griffith. Im fine with letting aj go. Jewell looked like he made a ton of progress last year.

Browning will probably have a decent if not starting roll. Jewell, Browning and Young will be the 3 with the most playing time, imo

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Browning will probably have a decent if not starting roll. Jewell, Browning and Young will be the 3 with the most playing time, imo
          Thats assuming jewell and young resign. I have not heard a word about young in any direction.
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

There has been talk of re-signing Jewell, Young and Johnson. Griffith is an ERFA, so he'll be a Bronco unless he is released or traded. Browning is under contract the next three seasons. Kiser, RFA, may be tendered. That's a bunch of Inside Backers with quality playing experience. They might not re-sign all the UFAs but, if they did, there doesn't seem to be a reason to draft an ILB very high. We shall see.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I hope we bring him back on good solid deal
              sigpic

Comment

I’m not a big fan of Jewell, and I think any contract we bring him back on is an overpay. I’d prefer Young over Jewell and Johnson. Bring back Young, Griffith, and Kiser, and ride with Browning.

I liked what I saw from Browning last year, and Young seemed to settle down after initially being upset when traded here. If Young doesn’t want to re-sign here, then we have to look for an outside option in the draft or free agency. We know what Jewell and Alexander are, and they are JAGs.
                2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                  I’m not a big fan of Jewell, and I think any contract we bring him back on is an overpay. I’d prefer Young over Jewell and Johnson. Bring back Young, Griffith, and Kiser, and ride with Browning.

I liked what I saw from Browning last year, and Young seemed to settle down after initially being upset when traded here. If Young doesn’t want to re-sign here, then we have to look for an outside option in the draft or free agency. We know what Jewell and Alexander are, and they are JAGs.
                  You cant deny that jewell had taken a huge step forward last year. Not only did he look much better in coverage, he was also the leader of the defense. You compare that to aj who looked like he always has...a good run lb but not much else
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

You cant deny that jewell had taken a huge step forward last year. Not only did he look much better in coverage, he was also the leader of the defense. You compare that to aj who looked like he always has...a good run lb but not much else
                    Jewell has never impressed me. And I can say with confidence he didn’t impress me in the 2 games he played last year. Jewell is just a guy. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don’t want Jewell or Alexander back. We need someone to pair with Browning, and hopefully that’s not Jewell.
                    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X