Zamir White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamir White

Zeus is a BAD Man. I want him in our backfield to pair with Javonte. Teams would run and hide from those 2 punishing beasts. A 2-headed version of King Henry. AND even better, he could likley be be had in rd 3 - 4? AND we save a few bucks from Gordon and get younger. OR even, even better Get Zeus and Gordon at a reduced deal for a 3-headed monster. Shore up the o-line and it won't matter if my grandma is playing QB. Go Broncos!

Originally posted by smilin'assassin View Post
    Zeus is a BAD Man. I want him in our backfield to pair with Javonte. Teams would run and hide from those 2 punishing beasts. A 2-headed version of King Henry. AND even better, he could likley be be had in rd 3 - 4? AND we save a few bucks from Gordon and get younger. OR even, even better Get Zeus and Gordon at a reduced deal for a 3-headed monster. Shore up the o-line and it won't matter if my grandma is playing QB. Go Broncos!
    That would be a Great Addition. However I am all for letting Melvin Gordon go.

Comment

I like A LOT of these RB in the mid rounds. I'm partial to Isaiah Spiller, but I would love James Cook as a COP back. But let's not forget we still have Mike Boone on the roster.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
      X