No announcement yet.

Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analyst Lists Broncos as Potential Fit for Breakout USFL QB (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

I'd rather poach a Right Tackle from someone. Browning can always go back to ILB if Griffin does not pan out.
      I have a feeling that Paton is switching Browning over to EDGE to eventually replace Chubb if he gets injured again this year and then we let him walk.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

Agreed. As I said, I felt like this was a SOLID signing......looks like the new Head Coach agrees.....
        Nathaniel Hackett Singles Out Broncos TE Eric Saubert for Praise (msn.com)
        Eric Saubert emerging as a favorite target for Russell?

While the offense continues to get acclimated to their new scheme under Nathaniel Hackett, Russell Wilson found an early security blanket with veteran tight end Eric Saubert.

On the day, Wilson found Saubert for two touchdowns in the red zone period. Using his size to box out against smaller defenders, Saubert showcased his physicality and versatility as a route runner.

Another trait that stood out from Saubert was his ability to find the soft spots against both man and zone coverages, which could translate to a bigger role in the passing game for him this season.

Later in practice, Saubert caught a beautiful pass from Brett Rypien across the middle of the field with two defenders in the area.

As I've said numerous times......This guy was a SOLID signing !!

Comment

• Comment

• Broncos host ILB Joe Schobert

Comment

• Fron Ian Rapaport

The #Bears have received calls and have held trade talks centered around OT Teven Jenkins, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. The former 2nd round pick has drawn interest based on his potential. A situation to watch.

I know people were really high on this kid last year as a potentail starting Tackle. Sounds like he has an issue with the coaching staff, and that the staff believes that Jenkins has maturity issues.

The kid has talent, and maybe a change of scenery would do him well.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                Fron Ian Rapaport

The #Bears have received calls and have held trade talks centered around OT Teven Jenkins, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. The former 2nd round pick has drawn interest based on his potential. A situation to watch.

I know people were really high on this kid last year as a potentail starting Tackle. Sounds like he has an issue with the coaching staff, and that the staff believes that Jenkins has maturity issues.

That seems odd. For an early pick who missed most of his rookie year to injury for a team to be seemingly so willing to part ways makes me think there might be significant issues, health or maturity as you mentioned. Idk maybe if the ask isn't too high but it sounds like he still has a ways to go before he's ready to be a full time starter.
                A book I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  Fron Ian Rapaport

Broncos don't really have much to offer in draft capital. I've heard rumors that guys like Malik Reed could be a trade candidate. They could offer a 3rd and Reed?? Maybe just Reed??

Comment

• Patrick injury is terrible - been looking at the list of remaining unsigned WRs and OBJ really stands out. I assume he is waiting on an opportunity to sign with a contender. I don't know if there would be interest from either side, but he could be a good vet presence to replace TP.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                      Patrick injury is terrible - been looking at the list of remaining unsigned WRs and OBJ really stands out. I assume he is waiting on an opportunity to sign with a contender. I don't know if there would be interest from either side, but he could be a good vet presence to replace TP.

If OBJ does not sign with the LA Rams wow that would be a Great Signing For Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

If OBJ does not sign with the LA Rams wow that would be a Great Signing For Denver.
                        He's probably not much of an option really, he is dealing with his own injury rehab and although it sounds like it's going well- he may not be ready until Oct himself.
                        Just not a lot of great options still floating around.

Comment

• Will Fuller could be a cheap option. Had his best season in 2020 before being banged up last season. Maybe not the true # 2 option an offense is looking for but he wouldn't need to be that here. Get him and Hamler on the field occasionally and that would create matchup problems for defenses using their 3rd and 4th DB's to cover them.
                          Last edited by CTM; 08-03-2022, 10:08 AM.
                          A book I wrote

Comment

• Not sure how much he has left in the tank but Emmanuel Sanders would be another 'healthy & ready to go now' option to consider.

I'm sure he'd love to play with Russ if his desire to play football is still there.

Comment

• https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rius-shepherd/

meh

Comment

• That’s the kind of signing to expect at this time of year.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X