Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    Trey Lance and Justin Fields are not looking very good.
    Nope both aren’t looking good I’m glad we passed on Justin Fields a couple of drafts ago I wasn’t sold on him to be the franchise QB in Denver.
    sigpic

Comment

• San Fran knew it was going to take time to develop Lance.

people thought fields would come right in here and win superbowls. (I was not one of them)

Mac did the best out of all of them and he still has a hard time because he's a rookie
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• So after 2 games, the Broncos who have 25 penalties, can't get the plays in on time, play sloppy and undisciplined and struggle to score points, go 0 for every attempt in the red zone for touchdowns, can't get a punt returner on the field, and mismanage the game clock and make absurd dicisions in crucial situations (even the most simple and basic aspects of football), we all need to be patient and need to give them time.

But Fields, who is 2 games into his second season, on his second coaching staff, is a bust. Got it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

• People still hung up on Fields? If you really want to be sad remember we took Chubb over Josh Allen 🤯
          That is the QB we missed on, not Fields.
          sigpic

Comment

• How did Malik do?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
              How did Malik do?
              at this point does it matter? he wasn't out there for anything other than experience

not trying to be a jersey just don't see how any of the rookies can be judge yet
              Last edited by armedequation; 09-22-2022, 02:41 PM.
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I would have loved to have Malik as Russ backup / understudy. Kid is very talented but raw. The Patriots always drafted Qb’s that they could move before their rookie contract was up.
                Matt Cassel - 2nd rd pick
                Ryan Mallet - 6th rd pick
                Jimmy G - 2nd rd pick

Oh well! I hope Dulchich is the next Travis Kelce !
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  People still hung up on Fields? If you really want to be sad remember we took Chubb over Josh Allen 🤯
                  That is the QB we missed on, not Fields.
                  Just those who feel the need to bring him up because some wanted to take him last year.

And Allen was passed over by Elway, not Paton, which is why Allen isn't brought up. Although that was a big miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Just those who feel the need to bring him up because some wanted to take him last year.

And Allen was passed over by Elway, not Paton, which is why Allen isn't brought up. Although that was a big miss.
                    Elway was actually looking to trade up for a QB, in that draft with the Giants to select......Sam Darnold. So we were trying to trade up that draft...just for the wrong QB. Gettleman said no and dug in and selected Barkley.
                    New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                    X