X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sra84
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    People still hung up on Fields? If you really want to be sad remember we took Chubb over Josh Allen 🤯
    That is the QB we missed on, not Fields.
    Just those who feel the need to bring him up because some wanted to take him last year.

And Allen was passed over by Elway, not Paton, which is why Allen isn't brought up. Although that was a big miss.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    I would have loved to have Malik as Russ backup / understudy. Kid is very talented but raw. The Patriots always drafted Qb’s that they could move before their rookie contract was up.
    Matt Cassel - 2nd rd pick
    Ryan Mallet - 6th rd pick
    Jimmy G - 2nd rd pick

Oh well! I hope Dulchich is the next Travis Kelce !

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    How did Malik do?
    at this point does it matter? he wasn't out there for anything other than experience

not trying to be a jersey just don't see how any of the rookies can be judge yet
    Last edited by armedequation; 09-22-2022, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBreeder
    replied
    How did Malik do?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    People still hung up on Fields? If you really want to be sad remember we took Chubb over Josh Allen 🤯
    That is the QB we missed on, not Fields.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    So after 2 games, the Broncos who have 25 penalties, can't get the plays in on time, play sloppy and undisciplined and struggle to score points, go 0 for every attempt in the red zone for touchdowns, can't get a punt returner on the field, and mismanage the game clock and make absurd dicisions in crucial situations (even the most simple and basic aspects of football), we all need to be patient and need to give them time.

But Fields, who is 2 games into his second season, on his second coaching staff, is a bust. Got it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    San Fran knew it was going to take time to develop Lance.

people thought fields would come right in here and win superbowls. (I was not one of them)

Mac did the best out of all of them and he still has a hard time because he's a rookie

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    Trey Lance and Justin Fields are not looking very good.
    Nope both aren’t looking good I’m glad we passed on Justin Fields a couple of drafts ago I wasn’t sold on him to be the franchise QB in Denver.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBreeder
    replied
    Trey Lance and Justin Fields are not looking very good.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

Looks like a decent pickup:

Great Addition For Sure !!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

I like it. Just too bad Hicks struggled as much as he did in the preseason games. Nothing against Bassey either. Just felt like they needed to bring somebody in.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Waived Bassey and signed Darius Phillips.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...30026a833db963

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Waived Bassey and signed Darius Phillips.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...30026a833db963

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

After his showing in the game at Buffalo I'm not surprised. I thought they might give him more time but... They also cut Trey Quinn who had some catches against the Bills but I think the depth at WR is pretty good.
    Still Shobert being a vet maybe could've been good to keep around but apparently they think they have, at least as good players at ILB anyway.

No big surprises with the cuts today.

When his try out ended with so little interest, it seemed very telling. I was surprised when they brought him back but I suspect they wanted to see him play "with the lights on." Obviously, he only confirmed what they saw at practice.

At some point, before I die, I would love the broncos to approach this position with the tiniest bit of seriousness.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Signed Jeremiah Gemmel though.

Broncos sign ILB Jeremiah Gemmel (denverbroncos.com)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X