X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos to sign Ben Braden OL

Broncos Sign OL Ben Braden - NFLTradeRumors.co

Sounds like maybe a guy Hackett is familiar with

Unless there is something Paton knows (like Braden just started a new HGH cycle), he looks like a perpetual practice squad player. Or they're paying him a quarter.

Comment

Depth piece?

Comment

Weird signing on day 1. I'm patiently awaiting big news and this is it so far...

Comment

Added depth not much other than that I don't think.
          sigpic

Comment

He’s an interior lineman, we’re at least 4 deep at guard, 2 deep at C with Schlottman. This might be a precursor for things to come, ie we’re being linked to La’el Collins and might just make the trade to avoid free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
              Weird signing on day 1. I'm patiently awaiting big news and this is it so far...
              The players who usually get signed early are the ones getting paid big bucks.

I expect our "big name" free agents to sign a week or two later.
              Let's Ride!

Comment

Offensive line coach Adam Stenavich during the offseason said Braden would be a potential starter. And he was. He competed for a starting spot at both guard spots and then showed his value by playing well at right tackle vs. Buffalo.

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/...-ol-ben-braden
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Sometimes you need students who can help teach the students - perhaps his knowledge of what / how they run schemes and formations is worth it
                  Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Sounds like a versatile OL, that may compete at RT? I would guess he comes very cheap. Calvin Anderson has potential too. Dennis Kelly, I think is the player to pursue.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he’s just a guy that can help teach the new offense.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
                        Unless I’m missing something, Until Russell Wilson’s new contract is done don’t expect any big signings.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Unless I’m missing something, Until Russell Wilson’s new contract is done don’t expect any big signings.
                          Would be nice if he sets up his contract to be loaded for team salary next year instead of this year so we can get a better team around him THIS season. We got 4 players Dead Money coming off the books next year....including that wastrel Juwan James.
                          New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                          X